A time to sleep

Time for bed, I was tired. Zoey has just put levin down, and Malachi had said goodnight. I was tired and I was ready to sleep and not wake up, that's how tired I was. Then though someone had to ruin it! I just got into bed and someone was knocking at the door downstairs. GRR! I angrily get out of bed and go check outside to see who was at the door.

I open the door to find Garroth at the other side.

"Garroth, I didn't expect to see you around this time of night?"

"Sorry for disturbing you Lord Aphmau. But I'm here for a reason."

"Tell me away!"

"The local Sea Village you've past around. The Lord's right hand knight had recently past away. While traveling back from the Neapolitan Villages." Garroth said

"Aww thats sad! But how does that concern me Garroth?"

"Let me finish, after everyone heard the news from the Sea Village. They made a funeral for the knight. After the funeral was over, and weeks have past by. An appearance of the knight was seen multiple times by witnesses. Sooner than the villagers knew it, their lord disappeared."

"That sounded like an act of a shadow knight."

"The news had just been brought by Raven a few minutes ago and I thought you should know."

"I'm glad you told me Garroth but I just want to sleep for one night! And all I get was a knock on the door by you!"

Garroth looked in pain, I could tell even if he had his helm on. I realized what I had just said and I apologized.

"Garroth, I'm sorry for what I said. I'm just tired and you know what happens when people are tired right?"

" Yes lord Aphmau, I myself had been cranky when tired."

"Ok good, I just really want some sleep. Good night Garroth."

"Good night Lord Aphmau."

Finally, some sleep! I go upstairs to my room and lie on my bed. And I've fallen into a deep sleep.

I wake up to smell the scent of delicious food. Automatically, I knew it was Zoey, cooking in the kitchen. I went went downstairs and asked her what she was making.

"So Zoey, what are you making there?"

"Good Morning Aphmau and what I'm making here is an egg omelet with potatoes, spinach, and a few other ingredients."

"Well, I can guarantee that just by the smell, the omelet is going to be delicious."

"Thanks Aphmau, care to wake little levin and Malachi from their slumber, so I can serve them breakfast?"

"Sure Zoey, anything for you!"

I quietly tip toe upstairs to their room to wake them and tell them to eat breakfast.

"Malachi, Levin time for breakfast."

I said in soothing voice

"Just five more minutes mom!" Malachi said in a tired voice.

"Mama, me want sleep!" said little Levin yawning.

"If you wake up now you can get 5 extra minutes of playtime before bed."

"IM AWAKE! If that means 5 more minutes than I'm up!" Malachi said excitedly.

"ME TOO!" Little Levin said.

"Follow me downstairs to eat a yummy breakfast then!"

Both of my sons jumped out of bed and and ran down stairs to their seats. Kids when will they learn. Zoey served them kid sized versions of the omelets and they ate. Malachi pretended to eat, while Levin was chopping down on the food. Right there was a moment to live by. A family eating together at the dining table, I'll never forget that.

AlyssaCanSmile77- ( This is my first ever story on wattpad. I'm planning on continuing this story. I just need some help. Did I start on a good note? Was my grammar correct? I DO NOT OWN MINECRAFT DIARIES, THIS IS A FANFICTION. I'm a little scared to publish this but then I will never know the results I would get.)