Dang Aphmau, your clothes are so outdated... Let get you a new wardrobe!

Aphmau's POV

"Ok, now that I have explained what a demon soul, let's get you out that pathetic dress!"

Ally said offending me with my fashion taste

"Well! ... Uh... Yours look like poop!"

I said without any confidence

"Oh you totally got better at your comebacks!"

An ominous voice said sarcastically

It startled me I started to look around the area. It was freaking me out that someone spoke and I couldn't see them.

"Oh don't act like this hasn't happened before!"

A girl said appearing out of nowhere. I stared at her. She stared at me. We both followed each other's gazes. She has light brown hair with natural red (not colored) highlights that made her hair look like it had glitter in it. She has deep chocolate brown eyes, that you can stare into and get lost in. She wore a pastel blue crop top with black sweatpants and combat boots. She is light skinned and has a light spray of freckles on her face. She is also pale, did I mention that? (A/n sorry I made that so descriptive but it's already written and I not deleting anything :p)

"W-Who are you?"

I asked the mysterious girl

"Geez, you seem to ask that question a lot don't you?"

She snapped at me sassily

"I already asked this once, who are you you?!"

I snapped back

"Scaredy cat got tough huh?" (A/n heh, get my reference... With the meif'wa... No... Just me? ...ok... I'll leave)

She continued talking

"My name is Alyssa(a/n who said I couldn't be in the story?) been here since you've came. So I might've heard every word you've said here..."

"YOU'VE WHAT?!?!"

I screamed

"Oh yea heh, forgot to tell you about Alyssa, Alyssa and her friend Eleanor eavesdrop on people to use information on people to threaten people just to get their way. But that's just the start of it. The two are straight up tricksters..."

Ally said her face going red.

"Eleanor come out already! You cover has been blown"

Alyssa said

"Wait... So... What?--"

Another girl appeared, she has navy blue hair with eyes they match her hair. She is very pale. She wears a dark blue crop top with black jeans. She also has a black leather jacket and to include with that she has black combat boots.

"I guess you can say I appeared out of thin air"

Eleanor said

"Oh no, don't start with the puns Eleanor!"

Alyssa said rolling her eyes

"Sorry didn't mean to bodder you (a/n I'm not good with puns, but that pun is supposed to involve butter in it. Or the misspelled version budder)

"Oh gods, can you 2 girls leave. We need the outdated lady to catch up on her wardrobe"

"Fine we'll leave, but you never know when we'll be listening"

That gave me goosebumps, I really don't appreciate having someone listen to my conversations.

"Ok now that their gone, let's get you more appropriate clothing for combat"

At the end of picking out clothes from thin air, I decided to go with a simple light purple crop top with black tights and dark purple combat boots. I let go of my dark hair from the braid and let it loose.

"Ok now that you've got better, more fashionable clothes. We have to plot an attack on a village"

Ally said

"Uh... Why?"

I asked

"Oh you ask to many questions, because I'm feeling evil and also I'm bored!"

"Uh ok, what village?"

I asked once more

Ally then grinned evilly at me

"Phoenix Drop"

AlyssaCanSmile77-(who said I couldn't add myself to the story? Did I hear a no? NO! Besides I decided to break the forth wall kinda and add myself. Sorry for not posting yesterday as I promised. I'll be honest, I got lazy and I didn't want to write... Yea... I added another OC to the story if you haven't noticed. Anyways hope you liked this chapter! Tomorrows another day... BYE!!!!

~AlyssaCanSmile77

Btw I live in the PST time zone so that's why you might get this at 2:00 am in the morning. Different time zones and stuff... It's 10:38 pm for me so... Still early kinda... It's winter break for me so... NO SCHOOL!! WOO!!

Aphmau as a Shadow Knight?(A Minecraft Diaries Fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें