Practicing Barrier Magicks

I was walking around the village, just to update myself on what the villagers are doing. (Also I'm their lord so I got to look over the village.) Zoey is taking care of Levin and Malachi in the park, she also said while she was taking care of them she would practice her barrier magicks. Down from the village I could see the barrier she created, the barrier would appear for a second but then it would slowy fade away. I first went to check on baby Alexis. I knocked on Dales and Molly's door. Brian opened the door.

"Lady Aphmau! I'm sorry to say this but my mom and dad are in the middle of bathing baby Alexis right now and cannot be disturbed right."

"That's fine Brian, I just wanted an update on Alexis."

"Thank you for understanding Lady Aphmau."

He closes the door quietly. I could understand why Dale and Molly couldn't be disturbed. They need to be very careful on how they bathe her. They need to keep water out of her nose, soap of her eyes and mouth. I decided to check on Kawaii~Chan and see how her little maids were progressing. I walked into her house to see 2 more little maids.

"Oh Aphmau~Senpai! Are you proud of Kawaii~Chan's 2 extra little maids Kawaii~Chan made?"

"Kawaii~Chan that's great!"

"It did drain most of Kawaii~Chan's energy though."

A tired Kawaii~Chan said

"Well get some rest Kawaii~Chan. I'm going to check on the rest of the villagers."

"I'll take your advice Aphmau~Senpai!"

I went upstairs and walked out of her house. I've pasted Cadenza's house but she is sick so she doesn't want anyone near her to get sick. I went toward the barn only to see Kiki placing toys and taking care of her pendent that was soon to be a baby. I chose not to disturb her and I went toward guard lookout. Only to hear Laurence and Garroth arguing which is often so I decided not to get into that drama. They were talking about someone, a girl to be specific. This is what I over heard them saying.

"YOU HAVE TO TELL HER SOONER OR LATER!"

An annoyed Laurence said

"I JUST CAN'T NOT YET!"

"You can't stay in dark forever, she'll soon realize it on her own then! You make it obvious about the way you feel about her!"

"Laurence can we not talk about this!"

That is all I heard from them. I walked toward the plaza to find Logan being his usual greedy merchant self. He was talking about not wanting to adopt Yip and that he hated kids. Donna looked a little heart broken because you can tell she really wanted a kid, even if it wasn't hers. I stayed out of that too. Who knew walking around the village can cost a whole Minecraftia day. The sun was starting to set, I headed toward my house. I walked in my house to find Zoey, little Levin, and Malachi eating dinner. I missed lunch that was for sure.

I sat down and started eating steak with mashed potatoes and salad. It was a quiet, no one talked, we were all thinking to ourselves tonight.

I realized I forgot to check with Brendon and Emmalyn and Baby Kyle! Wow! I was off my game today, even if there was no game. But I'm sure they are all doing their daily routine. Brendon stalking Kawaii~Chan, Emmalyn reading books, and Emma taking care of Kyle.

I started getting ready for bed brushing my thick dark brown hair and all the usual stuff. Zoey then knocked on my door to my room.

"Aphmau, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Zoey! What is it?"

"Do you mind if I place my barrier magicks around the whole village?"

"If that means more protection from Okasis then yes!"

"Thanks Aphmau!"

Then she began muttering some words and doing some hand movements and a dome cast around the whole village of Phoenix Drop. It relieves me to think that I can finally have a safe sleep in my own house for once. I got into bed and slowly I was drifting off to sleep. But Nope! Not tonight! Even with Zoey's barrier Magicks casting around the whole village, something bad had to go on! My favorite kinds of nights! 2 dark mysterious figures drifted into my room, I couldn't scream and I couldn't run away. I was paralyzed that's for sure!

AlyssaCanSmile- ( My next chapter! I personally like to think I started on a good note! Do you like that cliffhanger I put at the end! Now you have to wait for the next chapter to be released, it might be tomorrow or 2 days from now or a week! Stay tuned! Muahahahahah!!)