Don't let fear take over

Aphmau POV

The heat immediately hit me right as we are entering the nether. The nether fortress wasn't that far. But Sasha, the one who was carrying me decided to enter the cooler way by using dark magicks. So with a flash I was in the bed, terrified is what I am. I have a village to run, sons to love, doggies to take care of! How will my village do without me!? They already lost 1 lord they can't lose another. This is the end of it! I'm depressed, I won't have control over myself ever again. Imaginary tears start to form on my misty face. I failed my village, they won't forgive me, they'll say I failed them. I couldn't keep them safe and I was the reason why Phoenix Drop went down in flames. My miserable short life can only get worse, no good will ever come. I'm sorry Levin and Malachi I failed you to be a loving responsible mother. No one's going to save me from all the failure I've done! NO ONE IN PHOENIX DROP DESERVES ME. I don't deserve to be loved by anyone, I just failed them all! Levin probably happier without me! Malachi probably doesn't even miss me. Garroth, Laurance, and Dante are just laughing at me of how much of a disappointment I am to be a lord. I should just accept this, I SHOULD JUST ACCEPT...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sasha POV

Here's the fourth stage, disapproval of what they done. Aphmau should be feeling disappointed in herself by now. She should feel hated by everyone or not loved. I remember when that happened to me. Except I WAS DYING AND EVERYONE LEFT ME! That's why I'm getting revenge. Yea, it's sounds cliche but I mean it. They just left me to die, they didn't even bother helping me. Gene then tapped my shoulder, we are now discussing that he feels 2 other living human souls entered the cavern. This will be good.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Garroth POV

Laurance and I entered the endless cavern. It felt evil, you don't need to be a magicks user to know that. Then Laurance again stops in his tracks.

"I don't want to be here, it reminds me of to many dark memories."

Laurance frowns

"You know, it felt dark in Aphmau's room, we should just check it out, just in case... you know."

"I DON'T... I mean I don't want to Garroth."

"We should just check, even if it does bring back bad memories."

"I'm really not liking you today Garroth!"

We walked through an endless cavern, it felt like hours, no not even, days! 15 minutes gone by when Laurance and I approach a nether portal.

"No... s-she c-can't."

I said as fear tremble inside me. 

"I can feel a trace of her, I hope she isn't..."

"Don't even bother answering, you're going to hate the idea... but...we need to enter the portal."

Laurance nodded in agreement. I hesitate entering, terror filled inside me. Let's see how this goes.

I gulped and entered.

AlyssaCanSmile77-(Yes, yes I got straight to the point, but be prepared for the future chapters. I have a lot in plan. Are you ready for the FEELINGS! Now here me rant about the minecraft diaries episode.

WHY APHMAU!?!? WHY YOU LEAVE CLIFFHANGERS AGAIN!?!?! 2 DAYS AGO I WAS SAD, NOW TODAY I'M ANGRY. YOU KEEP MESSING WITH MY FEELZZZ. STAPH BREAKING GARROTH'S HEART :( DANG IT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER WITH THAT MYSTERIOUS MAN AGAIN!! I HOPE TOMORROW IT'S ANOTHER MINECRAFT DIARES PLZZZ! 

rant is now over

WAIT NOT YET!

JKNSFLDKVJNDSLVKJNDSFJLVKNDSFJKVDSFJKLVNDFJKVNSDKLJFNVDSKLJFNVDSLKFJNVSDLKJFNVDSLFKJNVSDKJFNVDFKLSJNVSDLKJFBNSD;SDCJNOSYFTXDHFCGVBJOR6E5764W5STRXCHGVHBJNKMOIUYTREWSXC VNMKJHYGTREWQATZXGFH M,K;LKOPJFUTDCJVBDSVNAPSNVS D;,COSUGTIDVSKJCNSEFVNDVBLDSKNCSLDKJCNSDLJKGARROTHWHY??!?!CJKDSLVJINSLVJNSDALJKBCSAKLJCNASLJFNSALDKJNASLDBFLSJKDDBSJFLKJASDNVLKJDNVLSJANVLKDNOISHVHDF VKDGBERIOUGBLDFJKSVSLJKAPHMAUWHY?!?!?!KLDJCNASLJNVLSKFJNVLJVNF

*Alyssa than died again from exploding*