Shadow Knight Ritual

Garroth POV

4:00 am in the morning and I awoke from banging on the guard door by Zoey. However that only lasted for a few seconds, after that she just barged in. She looked apprehensive, and that was never a good sign.

"GARROTH, LAURENCE, DANTE! WAKE UP!"

Though, I was already awake.

"Zoey, calm down and explain the situation." I said in a manner I knew Lord Aphmau would use. I only used the tone because I loved err... liked the way she calmed people down. Garroth get it together! Someone could of died and your thinking about Aphmau!

"I heard Malachi appeared in my room and right at that moment Levin started crying. Malachi told me that he didn't feel the presence of his mother no more. I then checked Aphmau's room just in case he was feeling the wrong presence. She was gone! All I saw was a hologram of Aphmau in her bed sleeping!"

After I heard the news my expression turned fearful. No, she can't be gone! I bet Aphmau is just playing a prank on everyone! Maybe she discovered she had Magicks and she was testing them out! The one I love... I mean the type of love where I'm in the sense to protect is not gone. Garroth are you seriously trying to hide your own feelings from yourself! Yes Garroth I am! I looked at Laurence and Dante's expressions. Laurence has mixed emotions while Dante is puzzled.

Laurence then said "No... she can't. YOUR LYING! STOP TRYING TO FOOL ME!"

He then ran out the door, heading to Aphmau's place.

"W-well that's one way to handle a situation." I said stumbling my words

"I'm g-going after Laurence." Zoey then said.

She left the room. With only me and Dante to discuss things.

"I know this isn't a good time to joke, but I expected you to go running to Aphmau's place. Not Laurence."

I punched him on the arm.

"Dude not funny." I said in a serious tone.

"Hey, just saying!"

We then go after Zoey and Laurence, to investigate.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Aphmau's POV

Time just seems to get slower and slower as I just float here into nothingness. I really just want a cup of hot chocolate. I really know how to lighten things up in bad time don't I? Sasha and Gene enter the room. They go to the other individual and start performing a ritual that I assume that's how you become a shadow knight. Sasha took out a knife with red oozes dripping. She got the man and slit both his wrists His skin absorbed the poison, and he woke up in an instant. He showed no fear, anger, happiness, or sadness. He just has a blank look on his face.

He then Shouted "WHAT AM I DOING HERE! WHO ARE YOU!"

"Don't worry George. You past out and had amnesia. Do you remember pledging to the shadow lord and giving all your life's dedication to the shadow lord."

Sasha said in a soothing voice

George then says "No?"

"Well, your going to repeat what I say. I WILL FORGET MY PAST LIFE, I SHALL GIVE MY LIFE TO RAISE THE SHADOW LORD AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GAIN MY IMMORTALITY."

"I WILL FORGET MY PAST LIFE, I SHALL GIVE MY LIFE TO RAISE THE SHADOW LORD AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GAIN MY IMMORTALITY."

George said

After that red blood particle affects surround him. And he no longer cares about any living creature on this earth.

Gene takes George into the nether portal and they disappeared. Sasha then walked toward my lifeless body placing her hand on my cheek and said.

"Don't worry, Aphmau it'll be your turn soon and you'll get to be one of us!" Sasha said grimacing

She left me and jumped into the portal. The moment she left I could feel my body again. I was able to move and talk. I jumped out of the bed and ran away from the nether portal. Man! This cave is keeps getting longer and longer and longer. One, thing I took notice as I was running was their was no sight of a hostile mobs. It took a while but I finally found an exit out the cave. When I was running I saw 2 figures in the distance.

AlyssaCanSmile-(Dun... DUN... DUUUN! Their is a cliffhanger, I'm cruel that way. You got to wait for tomorrow now! It's Thursday but I had some extra time to make this. I'm so evil! Also have you guys seen the most recent episode of Minecraft diaries! I BELIEVE THAT DANTE IS A SHADOW KNIGHT! Or being controlled by one of the shadow knights. Who knows? We got wait until next episode. Anyways until tomorrow, BYEEEEE!)