How to keep your humanity

I'm starting to think that when I finally think that I'm safe from all drama and disaster, fate decides to take a turn on everyone! I'm angry and scared, I don't want to become this horrible thing! (No offense Laurence) Peace and quiet is never what I get! I'm just an ordinary girl who is a lord of a village trying to improve its defenses but lets just say no one ever gets what they want. Ugh! Fear and Anger trembles inside me. I'm still motionless and asleep, I only know what's going on because my spirit has some how came out of my body, so I'm conscious and unconscious at the same time if that makes sense. I tried moving my spirit away from my unconscious self to try and get help even if I'm in a form where no one can see me. But If I move away far enough from my body, I feel myself dying, so I can't move far unless I want it to be lose lose situation and be a lost ghost in these caverns.

          When my spirit is close enough, I orbit around myself like planets orbiting the sun. I then feel a dark presence. It was Sasha and Gene, the horrible knights of the shadow that put me here! I over here them talking.

"We finally got the lord who has been loved by 2. Laurence and another who shall admit his feelings when he finds her."

Sasha said in an evil tone.

"We shall bring them both and complete the transformation of Laurence and if he refuses to forget his old life then he will be killed in the name of the Shadow lord. And with another lover who comes, we will capture him and torture him by seeing her transformation take place!" 

Gene grimaced

"And the good news is that since we are in the over world now, this process will be much quicker than in the nether."

             They continued talking about horrible and gruesome ideas they plan to do. Keeping my humanity is hard but I remembered Laurence saying how he kept his humanity going was by thinking of me. Seriously Laurence couldn't you think of Meteli or something else besides me? But I took the idea of what he did and thought about someone I loved. It was Malachi and Levin, I can't have them lose another mother because of some stupid shadow knights! Malachi's mom didn't trust Malachi for his ability and Levin's mom, she had to leave him to keep him safe, Levin is a descendent of Lady Irene. I kept thinking of them because they don't deserve to lose another mother.

AlyssaCanSmile77- (Another short chapter but it has a lot of detail in them. I would like to make them longer but the paragraphs wouldn't have as much interesting information in them and the chapters would start to get boring. Tell me in the comments if you want for me to start a Laurence and Garroth POV. Where they are searching for Aphmau and how they discovered she was missing.)