Tension in the air

Irene's POV
Tension is what I feel in the air. It was a starry black night with a moon that gave off an ominous feeling to it. With touch, I feel my fingers as I gradually get closer to Levin and Malachi's tree house. 10 steps away. 5 steps away. 4, 3, 2, 1 I'm at the entrance of the tree. I set my fingers on the bark, feeling every crevice and lump on it.

The night was angry, wait sad, huh? The mood of the night was confusing. Usually it's emotionless but tonight was different like pain and suffering had just happen. I slowly make my way up the tree steps. Toys were randomly placed in the middle of the room.
Heh, this reminds me of my tree house that I used to have. Before they attacked

The night was especially confusing because they're was no remorse but at the same time there was.

I sit down and start playing with the toys.

*FLASHBACK*

"Irene! come over here, your father and I wanna show you something"

"Ok mommy!" Irene said happily

"Close your eyes"

"Surprise!"

Irene opened her eyes to find herself a brand new set of colorful building blocks.

She smiled at her family

"Thank you mommy!"

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I smiled at the memory. Without even realizing it, I had been playing with a similar pair of building blocks. I felt like I was 6 again. Free from any worry in the world. Sadly, I had to mature and grow up quickly.

"I see you like playing with building blocks." A sudden deep familiar voice spoke

"Huh? Oh Garroth? How long were you there?" I asked

"Long enough to know you probably miss your family, how much agony you've been through" Garroth said with a comforting voice

"I-I-I j-just miss them so much..." I say with a sudden burst of tears

"Now, now, everything is gonna be alright" Garroth said sitting next to me holding me tightly

I cry, but I feel safe. I hadn't felt this in a long time. Being in the protection in someone else's arms. Garroth was like the older brother that I never had. I continue to cry until I fall asleep.

I'm finally safe

AlyssaCanSmile77-(NEW CHAPTER YESSSSSS!! I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next one! BYEEE!!!

~Alyssa <3