Moving on

Aphmau's POV
I cry, I sob, I scream. I want to kill my self. I was that devastated, I considered talking my life. I lie there, on the soft grass of death. I ponder. What do I do with myself now?

-Flashback-

"Ok so I just spawned here" I say as I notice a flash of green in the distance. It appears to be a man chopping wood.

"Hey! Look there is a guy over there!" I follow him and he leads me into a torn up village

That's where I meet Garroth. I didn't really know who he was it how he'd look like but after meeting this guy named Laurance. A fuss happened in the village and it I found Garroth without his helmet. Beach blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. That was after I met Laurance though. At the time Laurance had astonishing red hair and green eyes. But after a trip to the nether his appearance changed to brown hair and blue eyes.

I remember growing Phoenix Drop into the village it is now. Walls that surrounded and protected the village along with guard towers. Phoenix Drop was truly a beautiful village. Everything was going fine until I got kidnapped.

-Flashback over-

I cry as memories wash over me. Why did this have to happen? Why did I have to become such a monster? It's this stupid alternative personality that made me do this. I myself have to fear me.

No I can't just sit here and sob about this. I have to get revenge on Ally, I will kill her and that will be my end.

I get up and wipe tears off my face. I look back once more as a goodbye to Laurance. But he isn't there, where is he? His body was there just a second ago. I walk towards where Laurance's body used to be and find an amulet. This amulet had several colored stones. One was lit up, it was the green one. I don't know what this means but I'm gonna keep it.

I clutch it in my hand and put it in my pocket. I began softly to cry. I need a break place to stay. Assuming the demon souls will be up my ish that's not an option. I don't want to bother villages or have them get into this stupid drama. My last choice is to go back to Phoenix Drop. I will need a disguise though. With this new found power I conjure up a hood that covered my face. I also conjured up gloves and boots.

After doing that I feel drained. I made sure that I transferred the amulet to my new pocket. I feel like I can't do magick anymore because I'm drained. I have to walk to Phoenix Drop now because of it. I quietly pass the wolves village that was near bright port and continue on.

-Le time skip-

I stand right next to the gates of Phoenix Drop. Nostalgia hit me like a train. I was at the verge of tears but I had to keep my cool. In the distance I see a blue haired man. He notices me but doesn't recognize me. Good I don't want him to recognize me.

"Hello names Dante. What's your reason you're attending this village?" He spoke. I spoke in a higher pitch voice and spoke

"Hello Dante! My reason for coming is trading purposes and I would like to speak with your lord" I spoke with a cheary tone. "Err, at the moment our lord isn't present but you can speak with our head guard who is temporarily taking charge of the village. A'las I'll still let you in" Dante spoke

He raises the gates and let's me in. Dante continued on with his duties as I fall behind him. Oh How I missed this village. But I still need to need to keep my identity a secret. As I walked toward the bridge, I smiled.

Home sweet home Phoenix Drop

AlyssaCanSmile-(WOAH WE GOT A CHAPTER!!! ALYSSA NEVER UPDATES! Sorry I got your hopes up when you saw Aphmau's name in the tittle. You probably thought I was gonna bring Laurance back huh? Gwaaaah! I don't have THAT much of a heart <3 Remember this story isn't all rainbow and ponies (even though though they are kawaii) Anyways hoped you liked this chapter! BYEE!!!

~Alyssa <3