Getting him...

Aphmau's POV

I grinned.

"I like the sound of that, attacking a village is what I have been waiting for."

I said

"Good,  glad to hear that actually."

Ally said

"But hey one more thing before we teleport and stuff."

I asked

"What is it?"

Ally replied

"Can I bring a friend from the nether to come with?"

I asked

"OH NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! WE CANNOT LET ANOTHER SHADOW KNIGHT KNOW ABOUT US!"

Ally said yelling at me

"Why not?"

"To much history about that, anyways that shadow knight is long gone now."

"What? How can you? Ok..."

I replied to Ally

"But we cannot have your "friend" from the nether hang with us, let alone know about us."

Ally said with a serious tone

"Welp, that's too bad, I'm getting him anyways bye!"

I said while vanishing

"APHMAU DON'T YOU--"

And with a change of setting I was gone. I teleported back to where I first saw Ally. And some what killed Zenix. I looked over the dark stairs. I was in a place where you were kinda up hill but there is stairs. Over in the distance I see a familiar brown haired blued eye man. He has baby face if you tell me. 

Laurance was yelling aloud

"APHMAU!"

Wow how stupid can he get? He just makes it really obvious that I'm gone and is probably alerting all the other Shadowknights around. Pathetic. I teleport over to him.

"APH--"

He screamed

"Shut the fuck up, will you?"
I said while putting a my hand on my waist

Laurance's eyes got bigger as he was happy to see the sight of me. Like a dog, there are actually a lot of things I can compare to him like a dog. But at least he isn't a stutter king like the stupid blonde one I want to destroy. (A/n my garmau heart... ALYSSA WHY YOU DO DIS)

"Ah! Your sassiness is showing. I like that."

Laurance said

"H-hold my hand"

I said while almost gagging at the thought of holding his probably sticky hand. Laurance grinned at me.

"Eh? Finally coming to your senses and you wanna date me?"

Laurance said while grinning. Probably something weird (or dirty)

"No you idiot, just hold my hand!"

Then Laurance starting talking some weird shit and I got tired of hearing it so I forcefully got a hold of his hand. And off we go, teleporting back to the enchanted forest (enchanted forest... Couldn't they come up with a better name? Like sassmau's forest or something like that?) I let go of Laurance's hand

I see Ally cursing under her breath. She than saw me back with him.

"FUCKIN APHMAU I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING HIM!"

Laurance then grinned at me once again.

"So now you talk about me behind my back?"

"No, you dumb shit"

"Ugh! Aphmau how can you be so stupid!"

"Uh? Ally, why are you talking about yourself?"

Ally's eyes turned red for a second

"Aph--grr!"

"Well I already got what I needed, let's go to Phoenix Drop! Shall we?"

~AlyssaCanSmile77-(Welp we all can't keep this fan fic innocent and hidden from bad words. This is supposed to be a pretty dark fan fic after all! WELCOME TO MY WORLD BITCHES! Jk jk no but seriously this fan fic can't hide from bad words. There has to be an occasional curse or two. Anyways hoped you liked this chapter! BYE!!!!!

~AlyssaCanSmile77