Suspious person

Garroth's POV

It took awhile but Irene finally cried herself to sleep in my arms. It feels nice to have a young sisterly figure back. I always loved taking care of my little brothers (even if they were annoying) when we were younger. But look at me now, one is dead and another is out for blood. Maybe the actual Lady Irene gave this as a blessing. Another chance.

I was walking toward Aphmau's house, I was carrying Irene in my arms. Zoey lives there, so it was the sensible thing to do. I walk down to the basement area thing and let Zoey know that Irene was in the guest room sleeping. Zoey nodded and went to the other room.

I left, and I headed out of the house. I was walking the path toward the guard tower until I bumped into someone. Mind you that it was the middle of the night so it was dark. I wasn't really in the mood for nice small talk of say "Sorry" I legitimately was fumed

"Hey watch were you are going!" I say rolling my eyes. Like I said, I wasn't in the mood to be nice. Not after what happened to Laurance and Aphmau in the nether. I still have a plan in my head to get them out. I was devastated but I need to move on to progress the plan.

"S-S-Sorry, I-I didn't mean to." A familiar but non familiar voice said.

"Say who exactly are you? I haven't seen you in the village?"

"O-Oh j-just a passing merchant looking for a hotel in this village." The voice said nervously

I take a closer look at this masked individual. It's a woman, looks a lot like Aphmau. GAH! Pfft I'm hallucinating, I shrug it off thinking I'm going crazy from sleep deprivation.

"Gah! I'm going crazy, for a second I thought you were Aphmau. But I don't think your even real. I'm hallucinating, yea that's what it is."

I walk toward closer toward the guard station ignoring the hallucinations. I really need some sleep

___________________________
Aphmau's POV

My heart pounds as I just encountered Garroth a moment ago. Nostalgia hit me and I got nervous. Luckily, he thought I was a hallucination. Otherwise, things wouldn't have turn up so well. I still have a mission even if Ally betrayed me and k-killed Laurance.

Number 1 on my to do list:
*Get revenge on Demon souls
*kill all people in nearby villages
(I need the power from their souls)
*Spare Phoenix drop until the end off mission then kill.
*Kill blonde boy at end so he can witness all the death
*Make sure to use magick barrier so Garroth can't escape
*Kill off Zane and move on to the next dimension

Seem reasonable enough? Yeah I hope so. If you argue back then I'll crawl out of that little phone of yours and kill you (a/n WOAH APHMAU YOU MAJORLY JUST BROKE THE 4th wall there! Don't worry guys, I am the author of this. I'll make sure she won't come out and kill you. I promise ;D)
Pfft I can break the 4th wall all I want! Anyways back in character I will rule all dimensions and no mercy will be shown. I know I was sentimental the past few days but I'm feeling so nice or emotional anymore. I put goody goody Aphmau back where she belongs.

Anyways I need to find a good place in the village that I can hide at. Ahh found one.

Remember, I kill everyone and will show no mercy. I will rule every dimension.

No one is safe

AlyssaCanSmile77-(WOAH WHERE HAVE I BEEN THE PAST FEW WEEKS??? Well long story short Youtube. I recently joined and started doing YouTuber (self promo ma channel is also AlyssaCanSmile77) and videos take a lot time. So those videos at the top? They are mine, they are my acting and editing and voice. Anyways I feel bad for not updating in awhile so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! BYEE

~Alyssa <3