Reliving Garroth's past

Garroth POV 3rd person though

*Memories from the past, while knocked out*

Garroth at age 1: He was a happy baby, with a happy family. Perfect mother, caring father, the village of O'Khasis was a haven to live in before the great king became power hungry. Big blue eyes and sandy blonde hair, Garroth was described as the "perfect child". Although things did change as he got older.

Garroth at age 4: Garroth the toddler was happy and excited to hear the news of him being an older brother. Ever since he heard his mother was pregnant, he would do more kind deeds around the castle like home. He would pat his mother's belly and talk to the soon to be baby. His mother would giggle each time Garroth would do that, because it was insanely adorable and she was ticklish. A few months after Garroth's mother gave birth to dark haired demon... Ahem... dark haired boy. This baby was named an elegant, and sophisticated Zane. Oh boy Garroth was excited to show his new baby brother around. Garroth was excited to play and do boy things to his knew baby brother. Some say Zane looked like an exact replica of Garroth, the only imbalance the two had was their hair color. Garroth had the bright, light blonde of a hair color. While Zane had the darkest hair that matched his soul...I mean that matched the night sky.

Garroth at age 5: Oh boy, the O'Khasis family did not stay perfect forever. Let's just say the Al mighty king took some wrong turns and became a power hungry monster. Garroth's mother kept both children away from the democracy. While this impact had worked on Garroth, it didn't do much for Zane. Even if Zane was a 1 year old baby, his young mind did expand to the fullest and sometimes that wasn't a good thing.

Garroth at age 7: Zane was 3 and Garroth was 7. Garroth had to mature fast, he was a 7 year old yes but that didn't stop him from being aware of every horrid thing his father had done. Garroth tried his best to keep his baby brother away from the politics and a gruesome government, before baby Zane got caught in the example. Sadly that didn't work, being the smart and dumb 3 year old Zane was, all he ever longed to be was the same power hungry person as their father had become. Garroth and his mother worried because Zane had been caught in the example.

Garroth at age 8: It's been a year handling his father, his mother had to cope with abuse from his father every night. Every morning Garroth would find his mother with more bruises and cuts, Garroth felt extreamly bad for his mother, having to deal with his abusive father. Each day O'Khasis became more corrupt and dangerous, because of this stupid lord Garroth had for a dad. One night it was peaceful, no yelling, no screaming, just peaceful. Garroth had thought his parents had finally made up after the past few months. Garroth was smirking because they had finally ended the war they had each night and made peace. Garroth ran to his parents bedroom to congratulate them for ending the war, Garroth slowly opened the door to surprise them, but what he had did was a mistake. Garroth had found blood in every inch of the room. Garroth's grin became a frown, Did he just witnessed the leftovers of a murder? Garroth ran back to his room and cried and cried and cried. He had pledged to himself that when he turns the age of 14 he is running away from this hell called home.

Garroth at age 12: Garroth was no longer a happy child, his brother had become little version of his father. A power sucking demon. No one really payed attention to him, so Garroth had come up with the idea of becoming a guard. He easily passed as a 16 year old due to Garroth being a tall fellow. Even though Garroth was 10x times younger than the rest of the guards training, he was the quickest, fastest and the best guard in training to ever be around.

Garroth at age 13: Garroth graduated from the guard training faster than any other guard to be. Garroth was kind of sad that it was over because training was the only thing that kept him busy from focusing on reality. Training was basically a daily dose of happiness when depression surrounded him. From a room distant, Garroth had heard plans his father was planning to do when he is older. Marry the daughter of Scaleswind. He does't even know her, yet love her. This made his leaving official, he is leaving O'Khasis and never comming back. He didn't want to marry some one he doesn't even know or love. He doesn't care if O'Khasis and Scaleswind is at the verge of war, he will not marry someone he doesn't or love.

Garroth at age 14: Today's the day where Garroth fakes his death, and leaves O'khasis. All Garroth planned was to get somewhere far, real far away. Garroth was in his room and prepared (insert tragic death). He did it. Now he is sneaking out of the castle and he running away. He won't be back at O'Khasis for long time.

Garroth at age 15: Garroth did check every village he comes across by, none of the villages suited him so he just kept looking.

Garroth at age 16: Ahh finally Garroth had found a village that suited him. The lord was nice, the village was pretty and the villagers didn't seem to mind him. Garroth wasn't the head guard yet, he was just a regular ol guard hoping to achieve head guard one day.

Garroth at age 20: Yes! Garroth had achieved head guard even though he had forgot who had given him the position, and who the old lord was. All Garroth knew was that the lord was murdered by the unknown. The village of Phoenix drop did go into a funk, and it seemed like we would never get out of it. But, that all changed when a extremely beautiful and sexy female came into the village, and sooner than we all knew it she was our new lord. Aphmau.

*Garroth wakes up*

Garroth was startled by his memories. Did he just relive his past in a flash of 5 seconds? Garroth focused in the reality of things now. Garroth realized that he was in a cage. Garroth kind of regretted waking up at this time now... because he heard a high pitched scream that could only belong to a certain female. Aphmau.

AlyssaCanSmile77-(WOW!! Who knew this simple 100 worded chapter can turn into a 1000 worded chapter?!?! You lucky butts, get all the fun of reading instead of writing. Well this unexpected chapter, was brought to you by Y U NO TAKE BEACON FROM WELL?!?! It sucks cause I did this on a school night and I'm supposed to be asleep right now. Anyways thanks happytown12700 for making me the fabulous cover! I appreciate it! EVERYONE GO SAY THANKS TO happytown12700 BECAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR HER THIS CHAPTER WOULD OF NEVER HAPPENED. Thank you for da cover happytown12700 !!!

BYEEEE!!!!!

~AlyssaCanSmile77