WHAT VILLAGE DO WE GO TO?!?!

A/n BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS AT 4:30 PST ILL BE ON MINECRAFT PC ILL BE ON DA SERVER MINEPLEX. GO MY RANT BOOK "ALYSSA'S BOOK OF RANTS" TO SEE UPDATES OF WHAT GAME AND WHAT LOBBY IM ON! BUT REMEMBER ILL GO ON AT 4:30 PST! MY MINECRAFT USERNAME IS "AlyssaCanSmile" BASICALLY AFTER THIS CHAPTER IS OVER AND POSTED ILL PROBABLY BE ON! CHECK MY RANT BOOK FOR UPDATES! OFF TO DA CHAPTER

_____________________

Aphmau's POV
Ally spoke

"Are you ready to go?"

I replied 

"Yes"

"Assuming that you teleported back to nether than I'm sure than you can teleport back to Phoenix drop, the only problem is the stupid shadow knight you brought back can't teleport. Because shadow knights are not as strong as demon souls."

Ally said

"Don't worry I'll figure out how to get Laurance back with us, without physical contact."

Laurance then said in defense 

"Aww poor Aphmau doesn't want to hold my hand?"

I tried so hard not to curse a mouth full at him

"YOU KNOW WHAT... err...never mind. N-no"

How was I able to stand this idiot? Let alone the blonde one.

"We're all ready to go?" Ally asked

"Yup" 

Laurance and I said in unison 

After 2 minutes of trying to figure out how to teleport Laurance and I without having to physically hold his hand. I figured that I had to focus hard on both of our beings to get them both transferred to a different setting. The only thing I wasn't sure though is if I was gonna be able to keep Laurance all in one being. For all I know I can accidentally teleport his head and forget his whole body and mark him good as dead. That can't happen. 

Ally was the first to teleport, an evil mystical black mist appeared for a second and then it fade onto the night sky. I followed her footsteps and did the same. The only thing was, it was going to be tricker because I would not only have to carry myself through the teleportation process, I would have to carry 2 of us. Me and Laurance, that was going to be tough. I focused really hard in both our beings, along while focusing that I bring all of Laurances limbs with him and with a white flash we were back at Phoenix drop. 

"It took you guys long enough!"

Ally said whispering while she rolled her cold baby blue eyes at us. 

heh "baby blue" that sounds so evil

"So what are we gonna do? Are we gonna destroy my pathetic village? Yea! Let's do that!"

I said while whispering

"No, you idiot! We are only here to plan and plot the weak points of your village for future attacks. I only took you because you were lord of this village and I figured that you would know the most of the where your village needed fixing, so we can destroy it."

Ally explained

"Uh...after the "shadow Knight transformation" I kind of forgot how my village worked..."

"Idiot! Oh well, we were't gonna attack this village any time soon anyways. Its too predictable, how about uhh--"

Laurance interrupted Ally

"Oh! I know! How about we attack my old village I came from Metelli?"

Ally responded 

"No, we can't do that village. It's to close to Phoenix drop. The villagers here will hear the news and demand better protection. And they're are actually pretty powerful magicks users. And a witchcraft user who is also pretty strong."

I then said

"Oh yea...heh...Lucinda...right."

"Also from her powerful aura I can sense that she is the daughter of one of the Devine warriors. I think it might be Hyria the protecter of that huge forest near Nahakra village and O'khasis"

Ally informed

"What? How do you know all this stuff? Not even 500 year old scholars know this information!"

I said 

Ally replied

"A demon soul has their ways. BESIDES WE ARE DESCENDANTS FROM THEM REMEMBER!"

Laurance then asked

"Wait? So? The divine warriors are still alive?"

"OF COURSE THEY ARE STILL ALIVE! They are alive but they are no longer in this world meaning they are not in this dimension. But they are very much alive. But enough of about history of them we wasted to much time talking. Phoenix drop has no use for us. Let's head for O'khasis."

Ally said

"ARE YOU CRAZY ALLY?!?! O'khasis is a major power house in this region lets head for some other village"

I said

"Hmm, fine ok. We'll go for Scaleswind then."

Ally said

"Once again Ally totally chose wisely! You are legit-mentally crazy. You chose 2 major power houses that even if we do have all these cool magicks they'll take us down!"

I said

"Fine! What village do you suggest?!"

Laurance then decides to butt in the conversation and says

"Ladies how about we go to the village of Brightport! It's far away from Phoenix drop and they don't really have much power!"

Ally said

"Psht fine..."

I said

"Yeah, I agree. Bright port it is then..."

AlyssaCanSmile77-(Like the chapter? I don't know. Anyways, like I said above on Pc minecraft I'll be on mineplex. I'll be updating what games, server and lobby I'm on with my rant book. So if you have an account for Pc mincraft take this opportunity to play a few games with me! Anyways Love ya all BYEEE!!

~AlyssaCanSmile77

REMEMBER 4:30 PST TIME I'LL BE ON! OR NOW I DUNNO! CHECK MY RANT BOOK FOR UPDATES!