Zenix's plan

Aphmau's 3rd POV

Aphmau walked around the dark lords palace. Some how knowing where she is going. She then finds the general of the shadow Knights. The leader was a man. The man turned around to reveal he was Zenix the man who attempted to kill, Aphmau once. Aphmau no longer cared about that no more though. She had plans, and so did the leader Zenix. The pre mature shadow knight was powerful, she was something special and over powering than a regular noob shadow knight. Being able  to read emotion from people around her she can get a good prediction of what the persons next action is.

"Hello, Aphmau. Joined our side huh?"

"And since your a pre mature knight of the shadows, I suggest you go to killing to get your immortality."

Zenix said with a devilish smirk

"Ah, getting rid of me so soon? Because you think I'll turn to the good side? Think again."

Aphmau said with confidence in her voice. Her voice full with power yet evilness...

"Look, I need to get going. I need a plan on reviving the shadow lord."

Zenix said

"Oh, but here's where you're lying Zenix. I already know your plan, foolish plan if you ask me. A mere mortal body cannot take that much power you are gonna intake on yourself." Aphmau said while revealing Zenix's plan.

"But here's were you are wrong, I'm not mortal, I'm have immortality remember?"

Zenix said

"I suppose your right about being immortal, but you aren't a godly descendent making yourself a weak host to anything as powerful a shadow lord or other shadow knights intake. That'll just burn up your physical self causing you as a host, useless. Only a demigod or a godly descendent  can absorb the amount of power with out burning one self out."

Zenix frowned

"I'm suspicious and surprise that you of my plan. Your the first one to know. But your little speech has a flaw to it, yes it can possibly burn my physical body, but I can simply find another host for myself."

Zenix said

"Here is were I tell you that if you plan to absorb all that power, it burns you up. Yes, you lose your old body but that's not all, you can die from the amount of power you plan to take. I know your "immortal" but are you really? I mean if you take this power not only does it burn your physical body, it also burns your soul. Meaning it burns your entire existence. Making you good as dead."

Aphmau smirked and an evil smirk

"I refuse to believe you, anyways since now you know my plans. You'll be the first soul I take."

Zenix said preparing to eliminate Aphmau.

Aphmau though was smarter than that. She predicted it coming as soon as Zenix spoke his first word to her. She read his next actions, making her know when to strike. Luckily for Aphmau, while she was distracting Zenix by talking she calculated all of Zenix's weak points.

Zenix was the first to struck Aphmau with a sword. Aphmau dodged it flawlessly. She didn't have a weapon but she knew where to hit him where he is can get paralyzed. Aphmau quickly punched Zenix in his weak spots and as planned he couldn't move. Aphmau had no mercy, so she did not let him speak to have him saved. Aphmau conjured up a soul stone and put Zenix in there.

"HeHeHeHe, so your one of us?" A threatening high pitched disembodied voice said

Aphmau stood her ground and carefully spoke her next words
"What do you mean by "Your one of us"?" Aph said while glaring at the shadows

A woman walked out of the shadows heading toward Aphmau.  The woman looked around Aphmau's age.

"Haven't you realized it yet? Your a demon soul silly!"

AlyssaCanSmile77-(cliffhanger! Day 3 of writing every day. Hoped you liked this chapter(even though there was a lot of errors) !I'll have an OC contest later tonight stay tuned for the announcement. Anyways gtg BYE!!

~AlyssaCanSmile77