Time Management

2 weeks later

Hell.

That was what my job is now. Hell.

This smug son of a gun controlled me with every sinful power he had. He gave me tons of work, more than Mr. Sinclair ever would and always found himself hanging around my desk while I tried to finish up the shit work he gave me.

Not only that ohhhh no. Dude has me reserving him tables, buying teddy bears and Jewelry for who?

For Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Those were the names of his weekly women. He based them off days of the week so he wouldn't accidentally confuse their names and get slapped. And then he rotates and switches them monthly.

The first time he made me start doing this, I told him it was wrong to lead these girls on. You know what this sick culo told me?!

"Unless you want to be Saturday, I suggest you just do what I tell you kitten"

Ugh, I've never met anyone so infuriating! Well, there was Chelsea Puckett but I haven't seen her in years.

Ok Juliette. You can do this, you've put up with ignorance your entire life so this should be a walk in the park.

Except, my new boss was no walk in the park.

"Gosh, I should just call in sick. I could call in sick right?" I asked myself as I stopped buttoning up my lavender top. "No, then he'll know we're weak. I don't need that in my life." I finished getting dressed by zipping up my white floral pencil skirt and spraying a little perfume.

I went to brush my teeth, curled my coco brown hair and simply slapped on some Burt's Bees. I was ready for a new hell.

I walked around my decent sized apartment, I'll miss it all day. People forget that I was a rich kid and had a lot of privilege and things handed to me. I even went to a great college and had paid for all my four years in full before I graduated high school. But I was the farthest thing from spoiled. After that Summer years ago I learned to cherish a lot of things I had.

I had a large house, a mother who became the bread winner (and the bread was a lot) heck, I had a Russian nanny. If that's not what a rich kid has then I don't know what.

"Goodbye 80 inch plasma screen television. I'll think about watching Greys Anatomy during lunch okay?" Of course the TV didn't respond back, but I loved showering it with love. "Okay. Let's get this over with."

*

"Juliette do this"

"Juliette do that"

"Juliette make sure blah blah blah"

How is it only 2 and I'm exhausted. He's running me down. But I will prosper. JULLIETE MARIANA LAKE DOES NOT GIVE UP. And luckily because I'm so great and amazing I finished up all his work, files and reservations in a good 3 hours.

"Juliette"

"Yes Sir." I swooned happily to see Mr. Sinclair, my nicer boss. My real boss. But he looked like he was rushing and I was about to ask if he was alright but he started to talk.

"Tonight there is a Dinner Celebration for the successful runway event that took place in London yesterday afternoon. This event is in the Hamptons. I would like you to-"

"Kitten."

Both my head and Mr. Sinclair's turned at Aero who looked as cocky as ever. "Aero, I'm talking."

"Yeah, I need to talk too. Listen Kitten this party Andres is talking about, a date is required so I know you would love nothing more than to be accompanied by me." Hold up a minute, no he didn't.