The Secret Side Of the Sinclair Boys

Lately, there has been something I've noticed. And it's not the dull ache in my lower back. Or that it has been raining non stop for two days.

"And Sir I received a call from the Ives Company, it seems they will be unable to come to New York this week." I reported to Mr. Sinclair who didn't seem as if he were listening for his eyes were down writing at his large desk piled with stacks of paper. I sighed, if he had so much work on his plate then he should have just called me in to help. I might have a crush on him; that probably makes my relationship with Carlos a bit more difficult but I'm still his secretary. I'm pretty reliable as a Secretary if I do say so myself.

I'll help him out after the announcements. Aero was parched up right beside me deciding that he would listen in as well. Saying that it was crucial to hear of important meetings involving the Sinclair Corp, but honestly I just think he's waiting me out till my break.

Sometime earlier

"I really don't see the sense of keeping this book. Sure you learn from reading, but the real thing comes better with experience which..you have non of." Aero commented skimming through the Kama Sutra book, I take a deep breath. I wish he would put that away, it's not like I'll be using it.

I'm avoiding my boy friend
Am in love with another man who i don't even understand
And Aero's flirtatious way are distracting me more and more.

Hell will burn me if Carlos decides to pick me up at the office, I don't know why God granted me of all people his good graces but Carlos hasn't tried coming here.

"Because it was a gift, whether it was a joke or not; I appreciate it." I said looking up at him seriously

Aero stared at me for what seemed like forever till I broke the intense eye contact. "And it's not like we're having sex anyways.."

"Really..do..you want to?"
"I thought I did, but now I'm not even sure if I want to keep up the relationship. But I heard you broke it off with Chelsea, I thought I'd never see the day" I joke. Aero sucked his teeth. "Sometimes you have to let go, even if the piranah has it's teeth sunken in your sandwich. The sandwich being all the earnings she brought in."
That made me think. That was it. I'd have to break it off wouldn't I? It would be better for Carlos that way. Him being the piranah that wouldn't be hungry that day.

"Does that mean I can stop scheduling girls for you?" Recently he dialed back on the women but they were still calling. Perhaps fucking each day of the week took a toll on him. Aero laid his hand to rest on my head and let it travel down the curve of my face to touch the tips of my hair. His expression showed me a softened merriment. Dark eyes but they were inviting, my face felt hotter.

"Yeah.."

Then I stop everything, my stomach churned painfully, making me hiss. Aero propped up and rested warm hands on me that inflamed my skin though shielded by fabric.

"Juliette are you well?" The pain sawed through me like butter. Thunder clapped and it made me feel horrible. But I managed to nod. It will pass soon. "Fuck, I hate rain..what's wrong? Are you sure you're well?" I clutched onto Aeros arm squeezing him tightly as my ache reached its pinnacle point, nails puncturing his skin.

Then suddenly, it was gone. Like the pain was never there.
I lifted up my head to see Aero still there worried and I tried to smile. "I'm fine now, thank you..Jesus your arm.." he wasn't bleeding but the marks were visible.