The Devil's Daughter

Lights flashed and orders for the latest style walked were already being put in. Everything was going professional, posh, perfect. Mr. Sinclair managed to get the dress on the model and she slayed the entire runway with the creation.

As soon as Aero spotted Chelsea they were all over each other and I will admit that it twinged my chest a little but not for the reasons you may think.

Maybe, just maybe I thought Aero would be on my side but then again I never told anyone Chelsea was a bully. They were all like:

Chelsea: Darling, I knew you'd come to cheer me on! (She sounded like his other five women)

Aero: Now why on earth would I miss such a stunning woman showing off the bedroom atire she'd wear for me later on.

Then they started kissing and began teasing tugging at each others clothing, lust in both of their eyes. I cleared my throat. When Chelsea looked over to me her shiny eyes dulled but her smile took a wicked turn.

"And you've brought your work pet! How cute." I faked smiled little did she know she was the real pet. "Sorry this isn't a line where you can relate doll. I doubt they have plus sized clothing here." Allah, I want to punch her in the throat.

"Aero, Samantha Walsh called back. She loved the flowers you sent. Mercedes is also enthralled with the diamond necklace." Yeah, I'm that petty. I'm outing Aero, which is really bad. But it was worth it seeing Chelsea's Cheshire cat smile drop. Aeros nose flared but he did not speak as he stared me down, he doesn't need so many women to fuck.

"Who's Samantha dear? And Mercedes?" Chelsea questioned slowly removing herself from Aero. I smirked slightly. Aero released her entirely and grabbed my wrist in one motion, tugging me away harshly. "No one. You, follow me." You're the one pulling me along!

Fuck, he must be really mad. I didnt intend for him to look bad honest, I just wanted to hurt Chelsea.

Aero took me outside of the fashion show tent, I wiggled out of Aeros tight grip and wrapped my arms around my shoulders. It was much colder than today.

Right now Aero looked livid, his shoulders were straightened and his contracting jaw proved that he had had enough of me and my mouth. His anger made my toes curl in guilt.

"Okay, I know you're mad but."

"Stop. How dare you embarrass me? Expose me like that. I have the right mind to fire you and get Andres to do the same." I felt my mouth drop a little.

"I..I'm sorry you got hurt in the middle of that but hurting you was not my intention. It's just that, her words.."

"It doesn't matter what your bloody intentions were! What you did back there is completely inexcusable Juliette."

"Aero you must listen to me! I didn't say it before because I was scared but Chelsea is not a nice girl! And she's slowly slitting your throat while you let it go down." I tried sternly to say

Aero came closer to me, I automatically moistened my lips and felt his breath grow more desperate.

"Stop trying to make her seem like the bad guy when you're clearly in the wrong. If you want to play jealous girlfriend, go do so with the only man who'd think to want you. Stay out of my affairs, if this happens again you can start looking for a new job."

Aero didnt look back at me when he left, and I wiped the away the tear that threatened to fall. Then I went on to find somewhere to be other than Chelsea's face.

I mean, I knew she was a jealous bitch but damn. Why carry your hatred for so long? Even when I technically never did a thing to you!

Nothing made me want to vomit blood more than Chelsea Puckett. This is the same girl that mailed a cow costume to me on my birthday in high school for the schools Halloween party. And she hasn't even changed!