A Proposition at Hand

Sorry this is hella unedited

Andres Sinclair sat almost impatiently in the company car. He hoped to the gods that Aero hadn't done anything to his secretary. He sat rigid, clutching the edge of the leather seat.

Aero always had something up his sleave, but he didn't think Juliette would be Aeros type.

She was opinionated and didn't like his flirtatious games. If anything his brother liked them easy. Someone he could easily pounce on without regrets. Andres didn't mind, he knew that it kept Aero out of a dark place.

And though he didn't totally agree, he'd rather the hearts of women he didn't know be crush than have his brother go back to being depressed.

And then the older brother sat there and thought about it. How Aero hated being defied his right to do something and felt his stomach churn.

"Oh for fucks sake." Mr. Sinclair groaned pinching the bridge of his nose. Now he saw it. Aero liked Juliette because he was an idiot who liked challenges. Juliete Lake probably being one of the biggest.

"Is there a problem Mr. Sinclair?" The elderly chauffeur asked in concern.

"Yes. I need you to hurry up."

The old man remained quiet but picked up speed a little bit. Andres always had a tracker on Aero. With their shady past and success who knows who might try and interfere with their successful lives.

It had happened once, and it will no doubt happen again but Aero needs a hard slap.

And he tracked the little rat down at a little shop called Canary, no doubt where he was chatting up Juliette and even saying things he wasn't suppose to.

Andres calmed his nerves an twitched slightly while he cracked his knuckles.

"Did you know Rory.." The Sinclair man started.

"Hmm sir?"

"Did you know, that in Ancient Greece. Plump, full figured women were considered beautiful. Gifts from the gods themselves. Women with curves were literally worshiped. That's not to discourage naturally skinny women, but back then--bigger was better. Even now it is a pleasantry."

Rory was silent for a while, where had this come from?

"Is that so Sir? Well, just keep in mind Sir."

"What is it Rory" the chauffeur looked back at his boss in the mirror, eyes telling more than his words. Trying to get his point across to his boss who he knew was a very compulsive person. That's why he's here now.

"She is just your secretary. We're here Sir." Andres swallowed the tight lump that had been building up for a while, he was trying to avoid that context of the situation and the driver wasn't doing a good job of letting him surpress the subtle information.

It wasn't like he was going to do anything to her.

The Sinclair looked out the window and breathed out a slow breath when his knuckles cracked as they gripped the door.

"I'll be right back."

*

"You kicked your soccer coach in the face.." I let that run over me, noticing that I was skipping work with an absolute brute. Aero was retelling me the his first time getting expelled from a school. I of course could never relate to such a story. I was always a good girl.

Aero of course did not look the least bit fazed by it as he slid a grape between his lips with his lips turned upward into a wayward grin. He had ordered too much food, there was no way I was going to be able to finish this entire table of food.