Taking Turns

Thank you for your kind words, y'all are the best tbh. But UGhHDJSJKCAJ I rushed the story with that kiss and I am now questioning my life choices lmao. I should have thought it through more.

Also, Credit To MediterraneanCutie because she's rad and helped me out with this chapter

Forgive me dad. I know for a fact that you didn't want me to fall out of rhythm and be a *cough* *cough* hoochie. I swear I wasn't in control of what I was doing.

Forgive me dad, for not being in control and for losing my mind and for my deceit. I know you didn't want me to be this way.

I didn't mean it to go this far so why does this feel good?

Our lips touched for what felt like forever and i wanted to die my body was running the worst fever. I moaned through the tounge teases, feeling Mr. Sinclair's lips quirk up into a smile.

Mr. Sinclair released me suddenly and I took the opportunity to gasp, catching my breath. God what am I ever thinking, why did I let him kiss me, I have a boyfriend. I never ever would be the disloyal type. That was reserved for girls like Chelsea. Who like their men with six figure bank accounts and Armani Suits.

"Are you alright Juliette." I saw Mr. Sinclair reach out for me but I stumbled back. The hurt made an appearance in his face. But what about me, what about how I felt? I tried. I was really really trying to not feel how I was feeling about him.

"Don't touch me. Why? Why did you kiss me?" I was crying, I hated this. I was a cheater. I let him do it to me and I liked it. Temptation is so evil. Too wicked, vindictive and fucking abominable. Andres didn't answer me. "Why would you do that to me, when you know that I have something with someone. I am happy with him." I demanded

That's when Andres scoffed.

"If that were so then why did you let me kiss you. If you were truly loving him the way you say you are then you wouldn't have let me do that."

"So you're trying to blame me because you don't think I like him enough. But what you don't understand is that is isn't about what you think! This about me! And my relationship with someone that isn't you, you doing the kissing, the caresses. That's a big hell no when I'm with someone. You just don't do that to someone. It's malicious."

I promised myself that when I left high school I wouldn't cry so much as I had in those early years after my father's death because of other people's feelings towards me. I let myself get roped into this. Here I am crying over a man, this was one of the things I said I'd never do as well.

I want it but, I don't want to. I have..not Andres. "I'm going home." Andres blocked my path

"But what if you weren't with him. With anyone. You want me Juliette, we both know that much. You know me Juliette and I you." He interrupted.

Stimulatingly, yes. On the Job, yes. Mentally, on non sexual personal levels of getting to know one another as other than an employee and her boss..no.

"God.." My voice croaked. I pressed my wrists to my eyes and sucked in my sobs and scorching tears. I can't do this, I can't do this no I just can't. When I released my wrists from my face I..how could he, I didn't even know he wanted this. He wouldn't have wanted this..but would he have? I don't know much no--less than that.

"Mr. Sinclair, the only thing I know about you is that you're an attractive multimillionaire that built yourself up from the bottom. The only thing you know about me is that I'm your secretary. Good night." I deadpan and slipped past him. I leave everything except my purse and phone on the desk. I wrap my coat tightly around myself and leave the building.