Sweetest touch

When Aeros lips leave my own I am perplexed.

The way his mouth qirked upward tells me he doesn't regret anything, he probably won't apologize either. "Ahh" he lets out as he dives into arms letting them cover his face. "I've been wanting to do that for a while." The kiss was soft and didn't go further than a simple press of the lips. "Aero.." His name I only thought of because what else could I say? My boss, my friend kisses me. The second time I was kissed by my boss. My lips tingled at the memory. My hands cover my mouth.

Our lips barely touched, he didn't do more than that. So why was this so overwhelming?

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was petrified! Why, why now are these things happening to me? My emotions swirled as my face got hotter.

Aero raises his head from his arms, eyes wild and expecting. His eyebrow twitches, and I can see a slight scar between the hairs. What a childish this man was. Aero just kissed me, this isn't something you glance over. I felt guilty having a lover and kissing another but Aero's joke has gone too far this time. I didn't play games with my heart, it was pitiful and harrowing.

But I want him to continue

I rose out of my seat and ran to the restroom, nearly tripping over my chair and the arm rest hit my knee. Fuck.

But I don't stop "Juliette!" Aero calls for me but my shock makes the sounds around me fall to deaf ears.

I burst into the women's restroom with thick ringing in my ears but i could hear the rapid of my heart. "Oh my god.." I lean on the sink, looking at my reflection in the hideous fluorescent lighting. Something I've come to hate over time for obvious reasons.

I can't believe I ran away like that, how childish was that.."What was I supposed to do say thank you?" I scold myself. But a kiss..I never expected Aero to do this, he himself said that the only person who would want me is Carlos so why the kiss?

Even if he was joking, he shouldn't have gone that far right?

Or maybe I'm just overthinking this too much..

I've always treasured kisses. Call me a romantic but they're really special I think. When I remember how my father gave my mother extended powerful kisses, it instilled into me that they were nothing to play around with. You kissed the people you loved. And that was that. I let my nails tap against the lime stone sink. But I haven't truly kissed anyone I loved. No..well..there was Andres. Who kiss nearly put me in cardiac arrest, it was so sensual so giving and it made me want to become one with him. It was sexy, alluring..and it was me; someone who was not used to those things. Even though he went about the wrong way of doing things.

It made my chest soar. I fan myself at the steamy reminder. With Carlos, kisses weren't as demanding. They were cute, refreshing and made me feel welcomed. That was what I absolutely loved about his personality. Carlos made me feel like I was always something you know?

I felt my stomach ache a bit more, I really don't need mother nature making me feel as shitty as I already do. I ran to the bathroom so quickly I'd forgotten to grab my bag for a tampon. Now I'm sad, in pain and bleeding just because I'm not pregnant. Isn't today wonderful? Aero is waiting for me to come out. At this point i wish i could call Natalia and let her voice calm me, just hearing her might make things slightly better.

A pound at the door made me gasp then cover my mouth.

"Juliette? Are you still alive?"

Aero asks and if i wasn't so aware of my surroundings then I would laugh. This is going to be a long week.