What A Sinclair Wants

Thank yew for reading and the votes *bows*
Y'all are the best hunties a girl could ask for.

I closed the box for the necklace with a lump in my throat before looking at myself in the mirror.

It was almost time for work. Do I..say something to him? I felt my skin heat up again. No, I have someone. Carlos, he's nice. Nice to me and a really great guy. We kissed, I liked it. So why am I still thinking about Andres?

The Andres that disrupts the clear sky's in my mind. I knew him for only a year. Who rarely smiles but when he does it is truly a magnificent sight. Caring, moody but we all have our flaws and just down right gorgeous.

I let my head bang against the glass groaning. "What am I in high school?"

Maybe high school was better..

*

I walked outside of my apartment ready to catch the train then my heels slowed down when I caught sight of a familiar face.

He leaned up against the glittering black Maybach that was too fancy for this setting, are pigs going to fly now that Aero Sinclair is here harassing me?

"Get in." He demanded with hands tucked into his black slacks. My teeth grinded down together as my quick temper began to rear. "There's a subway right there. I know how to get to work." I walked away. Does he think that he could just talk to me however he wants and that I'll just do whatever he says? What am I the Sinclair brother's lapdog?

Well technically...

He rolled up on me quickly-- grabbing my upper arm and I scoffed pulling away then promptly slapped him. His head swiped left and a shrilled cold went down my back. I looked around and not that many people paid attention. "Qué demonios.." slipped from my mouth.

"How dare you.." His features turned back to me were shadowed in something I could not describe. Was it anger..no its more like--want. I mk moved my midnight hair out of my eyes. Still stunned he would be so aggressive with me. I hated men who put hands on women.

"No, how dare you! You don't ever put your hands on me. You come to my home and have the nerve to get physical with me?" Aeros expression never changes but he does get closer. He wasn't as tall as Andres but he certainly was taller than me and I breathed harder at the closer he got.

"Don't try to intimidate me."

"I'm sorry."

"And don't -excuse me?"

Aero chuckled. "I'm apologizing Cheeks. I was..not a person who you could call boss. I was irresponsible and prejudice, I..of all people should know what that feels like." It seemed like he was saying the last part to himself more than anything.

I felt my gaurd drop a little. "Then why did you say those things to me? I was just.." Better say it now. "

"Chelsea used to bully me." I came out and say it. I really really didn't want people to know about that horrible piece of my life but he needs to hear it. As my boss, and as someone who..well, I think it's too earlier for that again.

Aeros jaws tensed up, the angled structure squared into a frustrated form. "What?" I sighed a quiet sob and let the wind brush back my hair.

"Chelsea was never a 'friend' from school. She tormented me because of my weight. It happened after..it happened after I lost control of myself and she took the opportunity." I looked down ashamed. My game was thrown off after my dad died. And I let Chelsea become the queen of hearts.

"Good God, Juliette..why didn't you say.." I rolled my eyes that were fogged with brimmed tears. "I tried telling you she wasn't nice but." Arms wrapped around me and the cold air around me was dismissed. Then Aero pulled me away to expose my blushing face.