Blue

Welcome back, congratulations to you (and myself) for still reading my story and to me, for not deleting. I've yet to release a new chapter till now because I was working on a new story. Take a peak if you'd like. Granted, I'll probably delete that in a month. If I don't, I've truly become inspired. I'd also like to thank and welcome new followers, glad you're prepared for what I do. How my tastes work. And the excitement that lies ahead. Since I'll be a college student in the fall, I'll practice writing lengthier, less shitty chapters

~Babydoll

I should have been surprised that Aero was at my door for the fifth time this week. But I wasn't. Because he's become comfortable and I've accepted that when he's comfortable he becomes clingy. I became used to hearing him knock at six am to pick me up for work. I didn't dislike our closeness, it felt good to speak with him. Sure there was bickering but is light and humorous. Aero was a force to be reckoned with. He knew what he wanted and didn't usually take no for an answer. He had swindled his way to be more than apart of my social circle and heart in just a few months. Strange, I hated him at first.

Yet true to his word Aero spoke to Andres and told him to give me space, which Andres did a lot of.

In the office, he barely acknowledged me. I would forget for a millisecond that I was pissed when I saw him. And sometimes I would make the small mistake of calling out to him, only to have Mr. Sinclair pose as if I were not heard. Although, I did feel rejected beyond compare. I was being cowardly and not ready to face him. Getting a transfer was still fresh in my mind.

A new boss surrounding and sub branch of the company where I wouldn't be a secretary anymore. But maybe like a filer or a dull job along those lines.

"What the hell is this.." How dramatic.
"Its just tostada y cafe con leche, Ham and potatoes. Even if you're not used to such a humble breakfast, You're still gonna eat it because I took the time to make it." I replied to him leaning on the counter where he sat. It's been a while since I've made breakfast for myself. Let alone another person. I'm sure it's been a while since Aero had a home cooked meal as well.

"What gives you the impression that I will." He challenged and I rolled my eyes then sat down next to him. This kid I swear..

"Because literally you were just begging me to cook for you. You were all like "oh Juliette I'd love whatever you're preparing me!" I mocked making Aero blush a bit, he looked away. He really was a very cute person.

"Oh that happened? I remember simply asking of your services." He seethed. "Then why are you at my apartment for the 5th time this week? Today's Sunday, you plan to spend the day with me? Your secretary?" Aero snorted

"The building decor is atrocious, I was thinking of making investments and tidying the place up after I own part of it." I hummed into the hand I leand on and watched him eat with a smile.

"You should be a little more nicer to the ladies."
"Even bitchy Chelsea?" This was a thought, Chelsea may have wanted my head on a silver platter and I may have personally wanted to give her her one way ticket to hell but that didn't mean I'd let anyone be sexist or mean to her just cause she was female. That was against everything I believed in.

So I nodded. "Sí nino, even bitchy bully Chelsea." I appreciated that he didn't mention her a lot around me. Her existence was fucking triggering. Aero shrugged "I respect those who respect me first. See? Equality." Sigh. It'd take time for him to respect women a bit more but baby step I suppose.

My phone rang again and I flipped it over.

Aero eyed me as he bit into his toast. "You know." Be chewed. "Ignoring Andres won't make him go away."