Fire and Rain

So..how y'all been!

"Fuck." The word fell from me effortlessly as Natalia plunged the knife into my skin. She sucked her teeth, tightening her grip.

"Stop moving, it will go deeper in foot and become infected." I huffed childishly and let Natalia do her thing, instead of watching her poke and prod into my feet- my eyes trail over to the brothers who stare at me with intensity. I gulp.

"I'm fine.." I break their silence

Andres removes his hands from his lips for his eyes to meet my own.

"You stepped in glass Juliette. There is no way youre 'fine'. I'm fed up with you saying that. What on earth went on between the two you?" Andres asks like he's someones dad and his kids needed to be scolded but I was too tired to argue. I looked up at the clock on the wall. It was nearly hitting 3 am.

Aero didnt say much

"Is it out?" He asked only seconds later

Natalia threw a fiercely annoyed look his way but held up the tweezers with a broken glass shard the size of a pill. Ouch.

Maybe I'm just too tired to feel anything, or Im just numb because of everything. Either way, my eyes were stupidly closing. And the voices around me were becoming more and more faint.

"Someones sleepy." Aero mentions and I couldnt agree more. I was super mentally drained that I didnt want to talk anymore. My lips wouldn't physically open. Seeing Natalia after all of these years. Aero and Andres who make my heart beat an unsightly way and just..its too much.

I push myself out of the chair, hissing when my injured foot touches the floor.

"Juliette are you mad!? You have to bandage that up!" Andres rushed to me holding me up, wrapping those arms around me. Who does he think he is being so fucking attractive like that. They should arrest attractive people so that normies like me domt have to feel like this..

And while my foot did sting unprotected against the wooden floor- I was a stubborn tired bitch that didnt give one fuck at the moment. All I want is sleep.

Its my civil right!

My eyes take longer and longer to open and close, the dark sweetness of sleep threatened to engulf me in its bliss. But I stay fighting. Forcing myself to speak again.

"Im fine just let me go to the room and lay my gead down for a bit..Im okay I swear. Andres your meeting tmmr is at seve..."

*******
It was raining. But somehow the sun managed to sneak its way through the dark water saturated clouds.

When I woke up, the thin light shined through my curtains and the honking of cars, people and birds drove me more out of my sleep.

A sharp paid attacks the side of my head shocks me, I hiss having my hand immedietly jolt to the painfull spot

"What the fuck.." I question

"You hit your head. Fall asleep in a better place next time Kitten."

The voice so close to me leave me speechless. The horrid throbbing in my head grows worse when I turn to my right hand side and see shirtless Aero. Posted right the fuck up in my sleeping quarters.

He winks like nothing is wrong!

Like I'm supposed to just always wake up with his ass.

If my head didnt feel like it was going to detinate and explode any second now I would maul this annoying ass male.

"W..why are you in my bed. Again." I drawl out with my distress. Sure I was tired as a motherfucker but I was also sober- so there is NO WAY in hell I asked Aero to come in bed with me.

"I was told to watch you." Aero said with his usual nonchalant attitude and I flipped.

He has no right to be a dick to me and then appears by me talking 'bout "I was told to watch you" You dont get to play hero after youve treated me like shit you motherfuker.

All the years of Natalias dont take shit attitude training ran through my blood.

"IN MY BED!!?" I picked up a pillow and started ruthlessly smashing it against his stupid body. Im a big girl, doesnt he know I will eat him??

"OW- OOF- JULI..ETTE- STOP! WHAT TH- UCK

"RESPECT" *Pillow Slap* "ME" *Pillow Slap* "AS" *Pillow Slap* "A" *Pillow Slap* "WOMAN"
I drew out every syllable to make it clear, I dont want to be bullied anymore. I dont want to be taken lightly and I was angry. Angry at my mom for letting me get fat, angry at Natalia for leaving, Angry at society for developing a beauty standard and angry. Just so damn angry yo.

"Juliet! That's enough!"

My arms were pulled down roughly and the pillow yanked. "What on Earth has gotten into you?"

"I dont like the company of stangers in my bed.." Ok. So I couldve had a little more restaint. But I was so fed up dude.

"That is not the point Juliette. You know better." Andres sighs like im a little girl and lets me go. The meeting, thats whats most imporant.

I look at the time on the clock beside my bed and see 6:30. WHAT

"O..oh my god Mr. Sinclair were late!" I hop out of bed but my wrist is grabbed.

"Were not late Juliette, just you." Aero says popping off my bed in a prestine suit, looking back at Andres he was he same..im..im the late one?

"Why didnt you guys wake me up? Where is Natalia?" My hand flies to my forehead in disbelief, im almost always never late. Please god why is this happening now.

"Natalia has gone to her own duties. Its because youre not coming Juliette." Andres steps closer "Aero and I will attend the meering on our own. When finished we will relay the information back to you as a track keep. Till then you stay in your room."

Like a fucking pet??

"What do you mean? Im your secretary." I soff

"Im both of you guys' secretary and you want me to sit out on a corporate deal?" They say nothing. Just turn their heads to the side, idle

"Okay, im sorry. Please transcribe for me. Enjoy your meeting. I hope it is a success. I smile before going into the next room, faintly hearing my name being called.

I ignore it.

So Before yall beat me up, I can explain my unneccessarily cinematic lifestyle.

As you all know I am a college student! And college is very very demanding. And along the way, I met a guy. We'll call him..Hope. And hope is a very rough and tumble baby faced but he'll literally stab you (not joking in the slightest) Really popular guy around my school and one of the realist. But, one day he reached out to me and I gave him my number and..he texted me and told me I was his ideal girl- you know- what a guy should tell someone they're interested in. Anyways alot of things happened and I lost some "good" friends, stopped talking to Hope until he contacted me again and I almost died (yay carcrashes) I had a job (and was making $$$) But I quit after like 4 months. Ive...been through it yall. But im sorry. By the way, were engaged.