What she needs

I live for the comments you all post! I'm trying my hand at character development through this story. Trying to make a postive character but writing is so tedious yet awfully fun. There is always room for improvement in my case. Not to mention my updates take sooo long (Most likely because it is my last yr of High School and my depression/anxiety but I'm fighting it) I want to make the best content. I hope to be successful with it in the future, thank you for reading my trash :)

I always wondered what made people change, be it positive or negative. I guess that was my reason for being a psy/socio major but humans are so fragile that the simplest mention can break the tender structure of the human mind.

I even saw it on television once, about a family who forced their daughter to overcome her shyness but in reality fucked her up like crazy. It was hard to watch, but informative. So something like this shouldn't be so hard to swallow, but when it has been building up for sometime..

You can start to have some difficulties.

I stared in awe at the newly placed sign on the wall.

No Personal Calls. No Exception

This was never an issue before, everyone knew what they had to do. What if it was an emergency?

"Guess Carlos can never booty call you anymore huh.."

I didn't know much about sex. Well that was a lie, I took sex ed. I learned about the diseases you could contract without using protection. That stuff.

Knowing the extent of foreplay and stuff like that? Very limited.

"A booty call wouldn't happen since we haven't even had sex yet." I mentioned as a matter of fact, still disappointed and a little suspicious of the new rules that were going on in the building. All these laws were popping up out of no where. I didn't question them at first, at first they were little things like throw away your cafeteria tray.

Not that grown ass men and women needed that reminder, it was mediocre.

Yvette and I were currently breaking one of the rules, eating outside of the Cafeteria but there's no way I'm walking all the way there to eat a bag of 50¢ chips. I should ask Mr. Sinclair about this, or Aero. I worry that about these rules, that they'll get increasingly stricter then finally unbearable.

"You didn't sleep with him yet?" Yvette gasped. I shrugged twirling a piece popcorn between my thumb and index. "No Por Qué??" She whined but I only laughed throwing the tiny food at her. "Because I don't know what to do, I am so lost Yvette. I've never ventured farther than kissing and its kind of scary as fuck. But then again, we don't need to have sex do we?"

I don't think it was a main factor in the relationship, why should that be a main factor?

"It's not but be realistic here Juliette, guys love three things. Dominace, anything sexy and sex itself. It's just their mechanisms. They can't help it." And whilst I listened to Yvette bash men it occurred to me that..I haven't shown my body off to anyone in years.

The disgust washed over me, I wanted to throw up.

I wrapped my arms around myself. How could I show him my rolls..honestly I was so stupid for considering.

"Juliette, are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just a stupid thought came up. I'm just going to go back to my desk, I'll see you later but first.." I let my hands grip the paper sign and snatch it off the wall.

"I'll be talking about this." I waved the thin sheet then took the popcorn bag away from Yvette. "With the big guns."

"Do you have a problem with our current policies Ms. Lake?" Ugh, of course. I turned my head and there were not one but both of the Sinclair Brothers.