Chapter 20

When I look back up I see that most people are smiling at us except for one person, Colton. He was glaring at Oliver. Oliver didn't do anything wrong though. I was the one that kissed him and we were suppose to get together so Colton doesn't have a reason to be mad at Oliver.

Wiggling out of his arm I grab his hand in mine.

"I guess this means I actually have to find a dress."

He chuckles, "Yeah, I guess that does mean that you have to find a mask and go to the dance also."

I sigh, "with the formal being in a weeks I guess I have to go this weekend to get a dress."

Avery comes running up to me bouncing up and down with excitement. "I'm sorry Oliver but I have to talk to Mia."

She grabs my arm and bounces away dragging me behind her. Before I realize where she is taking me she is pulling me to the drive way where my car sits.

"You'll never believe who asked me to the formal! Luke that's who! I heard some of the other girls talking about going shopping later today and just have to go before them!" She unlocks my car and jumps in the passenger seat.

Slowly I open my door and join her in the car. "Since you have this all planned out tell me where to go," I say as I take the keys and start the car.

She tells me to go to the biggest mall in town so that there are more store options. We go from store to store looking for the perfect dress.

Avery finds mint green, corset, floor length dress. With only a touch of jewels it looks stunning on her. As soon as she comes out of the fitting room I scream. "That dress looks amazing on you! It's like it was made just for you!"

Spinning a few times the dress flares out at the bottom.

When she changes back out and buys it we hurry along to other stores. She then finds a cute mask that covers just half of her face that matches the dress perfectly.

With one more store on our  list I am running out for options. No dress has really stood out to me yet and I'm starting to think that I wont find a dress and will have to tell Oliver that I can't go.

Avery goes into one last store with me to look. When we go in I instantly spot this beautiful champagne colored dress. The dress was a tulpe skirt with lace on the top. It had little silver threads in the lace. It looked like it was made for a princess.

When I put it on I instantly knew this is the dress for me.

"You look so great in it! It is like it was made just for you!" Avery says as she bounces up and down.

We then go search for a mask that match it. That we found easily. The mask matches perfectly. It was white with nude and gold detailing.

Deciding we have been out shopping for long enough we quickly finished buying everything and leave.

***

I am soooo sorry about not uploading in so long! I have been crazy busy with school since and doubling teaming on two high school cheer teams. I also had some writers block. From now on I probably wont be able to upload every week. Please forgive me.... Yes I know this chapter is really bad but I just wanted to get something out and I haven't revised it at all yet.

Thanks for continuing to read!