Alphas like movies, too Ch. 10

I had a check up with the doctor this morning. They were going to x-ray my arm to see how it was healing. When the doctor looked at the x-ray, he told me it had healed. Half a week early. I was beyond thrilled when he said I could get the cast off.

I was going to celebrate after work. Since the doctor said I could drive, my dad took me by the house so I could drive to work. Seeing as it took all morning for the appointment, I didn't go to school.

Riding my motorcycle was a great feeling. For two weeks I couldn't drive, so I was more than delighted to drive. Getting the cast off helped a lot. I was able to help around the animal clinic a lot more. I helped Deaton put a cast on a small dog.

The poor thing was whimpering. Even though I wasn't a fan of small dogs, except puppies.

It was already dark when I got off work. I decided I was going to go and get a movie from the movie store. There were hardly any cars on the road. It's only seven o'clock. There's normally more cars on the road.

As I approach the movie store, I hear a scream and something run across the road in front of me. I swerve to avoid it but ended up jerking the handles to fast and the motorcycle flipped. I was too shocked to let go of the handles so I went with it.

The motorcycle and I had went several feet. Somehow I ended up under it. I could tell I had road rash because I could feel myself bleeding.

I couldn't lift the motorcycle off of me. What did I expect? That it would magically move? I wanted to call an ambulance, but my phone was in my pocket so I couldn't. I laid there, pinned under my beloved motorcycle. I looked over to the store and saw Jackson's Porsche.

The windows of the store were totally wrecked. Whatever ran across the road, must've caused that. I could see shelves upon shelves were pushed over. It looked like someone was pinned under one of them. I couldn't tell who it was because I was too far away.

As it turned out, someone already call 911. I could hear sirens nearby. I sent a silent 'thank you' to whoever called them. An ambulance and a few cop cars showed up. I see Stiles' father get out of one of the cars.

I heard Sheriff Stilinski shout something and run over to where I was. He told me that they were going to get the bike off me. I only nodded because it was crushing my lungs.

The officers had come over and they all heaved. As soon as it was off, I gasped for air. I struggled to sit up, sheriff helped me.

"Could you tell me how you ended up like that?"

"Whatever broke that window ran across in front of me. I tried to swerve but ended up flipping."

"Could you describe it?"

"Well, I couldn't see much. It was rather large. It's not well lit out here," I shrugged.

He didn't ask me any other questions. I was right though, about someone being pinned under the shelves. It was Jackson. He was in there with that thing. There was also a dead body. Jackson had found the store clerk in a pool of his own blood.

I wasn't listening, but I got pieces of what Jackson was yelling at the sheriff. What I heard, I didn't like.

"I'm going to kick your ass Jackson. Say one more thing I swear!" The EMT had to restrain me. I honestly don't know why he had to change into this jerk.

"Why do you care? He's just a rent a cop." Jackson gave me his famous smirk.

"That's it," I pushed the EMT out of the way and launched myself at him.

I got in a few punches before Stilinski pulled me off of him. I was still struggling to severely hurt Jackson.

Jackson was laying on the ground clutching his nose. I had felt it crunch when my fist collided with it. The feeling of satisfaction was great. Finally I calmed down enough to where Stilinski pulled me back into the ambulance.