【 Karaoke Night | Kageyama Tobio 】

"To-bi-ooo-chaaaaan~!" you waved over to your boyfriend, who was walking to class with his orange-haired friend.

"Hi," Kageyama greeted, stopping in his tracks, almost falling over because of the ridiculously huge hug you gave him.

"Come with me to that new karaoke place later, yeah? You can even invite your friends if you want," you smile, gesturing to the smaller boy beside him.

"Oooh! Can we go, Kageyama? Can we? Can weee?" Hinata asked excitedly, throwing his hands in the air and jumping.

"Hmm, fine," the ravenette nods hesitantly, but relaxes after a bit.

"Yeaaaaah!" you and Hinata cheered, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Let's invite the whole volleyball team, even Coach Ukai, Take-chan, and Kiyoko senpai!" Hinata suggests. "Don't you think it would be hilarious to see Tsukishima sing? Oh man, that's gonna be hilariousss!"

"Like he even is gonna sing, idiot. How much do you wanna bet that he won't even come?" Kageyama flicked the small boy's forehead.

"I bet you three- no ten yakisoba breads and two pork buns that he is!" Hinata stated.

"I bet you ten yogurt drinks and three popsicles that he isn't," Kageyama replied.

"Let's see about that. Tsukishima-kun! Come over here for a sec, will you?!" Hinata yells, waving over to the blonde megane who had just arrived.

"Tch... What do you want now, chibi-chan?" Tsukishima mutters, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"Come with us to the karaoke night, please?" you plead.

"Psh. You don't have to if you don't want to," Kageyama mumbles.

"Ohh~? What's this, the King doesn't want to be seen singing, ey~? It would be such a shame if no one saw his ever beautiful voice~," Tsukishima chuckles, making a dark aura surround the ravenette.

"Don't. Come." Kageyama demanded, sending Tsukishima a cold glare.

"Oh? And you expect me, a commoner, to follow orders from you, an egocentric King? Why don't you humble yourself at least a bit, Your Highness~?" Tsukishima smirks.

"Damn you-" Kageyama starts, but you hold him back.

"Hey, calm down, it's his choice," you say.

"Well, it would be a shame if no one came to watch the King perform," Tsukishima grins.

"YeSSS! You owe me ten yakisoba breads and two pork buns!" Hinata yells, jumping and punching his hands in the air.

"Crap," Kageyama mutters under his breath.

"See you idiots later then~ Oh and bye bye, King," Tsukishima waves mockingly, and walks off.

-_~*-_~*-_~*

After practice, it was already dark; the moon and the stars were already out and shining brightly, hovering peacefully in the sky.

As you and the team walked towards the Karaoke bar, you couldn't help but notice your boyfriend acting slightly odd.

"Tobio-chan?" you say, nudging him in his arm, making him flinch and hastily face you.

"Yes, (F/N)?" he replies, looking at the floor.

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice," you give him a small smile and sigh, gazing at the stars.

When the group finally reached the karaoke bar, everyone had stepped inside and went to a small room.