【 Fever | Sugawara Koushi 】

Your teacher had just dismissed you and your class, the whole room busy packing up and heading out.

As soon as you were done packing up, you headed towards your home, winds making your hair fly away.

It was a bit cold, but you didn't have your sweater, so you walked faster, hoping to get home quickly because you were also kinda tired from today.

As soon as you reached home, you rushed to your room and quickly changed into a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

You got your phone and flopped on the bed, and began to check your social media, hoping to have some notifications.

Unfortunately, there were none, so you decided to throw your phone onto your desk and just sleep for about an hour.

Your nose felt stuffy, so you grabbed a tissue and headed under the covers, bringing your blanket right up to your neck and dozing off, not knowing that you were overheating, the temperature changes making your body feel sick.

-_~*-_~*-_~*

You yawned, fluttering an eye open, a jolt of pain rushing through your head.

"My head hurts... n-nande?" you question, putting a hand to your head and feeling a very warm rush of blood through your palm.

"OKA-SAN!" you yell, "HE-"

Your throat had become quite itchy, thus causing you to cough.

"(F/N)? What happened? Did you call?" your mom asked, bursting into your room.

You nodded slowly as she approached you and bent down to put her hand on your forehead and neck.

"It's quite hot. I'll go get the thermometer," she informed you as she stood up and headed out.

You shut your eyes, dozing off to a small nap, for your body felt really painful and tired.

-_~*-_~*-_~*

"Silly (F/N),"

You fluttered an eye open slowly to see a silver-haired boy placing a wet towel on your head.

"K-Koushi?" you mumble, "why are you here?"

"Your mom called for me to come over. She's currently out buying you some medicine and healthy food," he notifies you.

"Oh," you answer.

"So," he began, "why are you sick? You were fine earlier when you left school,"

"It was cold, and I didn't have my sweater. Then I got a stuffy nose and hid under the covers, making my body temperature weird and all," you explained

He shook his head, chuckling to himself.

"Irresponsible for her body as always."

"Mean!" you say, slowly trying to get up.

"Ah. No getting up. You ma'am, are resting for the time being," he places his hands on your shoulders and slowly brings you back down to your pillow.

"Don't be such a mom, Koushi. I can get up just fine," you insist, trying to get back up, another jolt of pain rushing through your head. "Ittai!"

"See, I told you. Mothers do know best," he huffs, playing along with your joke.

"Koushi! I was kidding! Let me get my mangas," you pleaded, reaching for the bookshelf.

"Here, I'll get them for you. Calm down,"

"Yay~ Thanks mom,"

"I was kidding too. I'm not a girl, nor am I married,"