【 Only Way | Oikawa Tooru 】

"I don't want to work on this anymore."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "(F/N). You know you have to."

You grumbled. "Yeah, I know. But not when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything. I mean, what even is this? Past tense? What kind of an elementary project is this? We're third-years. The past tense is for kids."

"What do you propose we do, then?" Oikawa questioned, looking at you. He was determined to finish the individual projects you guys were assigned to do. After whining to him to help, he gave in to your pleads.

You lit up. "Eat. Let's call Hajime!"

He eyed you carefully. "Hajime? As in Iwa-chan?"

"Who else? No, I mean that rock over there," you said sarcastically, whipping out your phone.

"You're genius for guessing Iwa means rock, I get it."

You stared at him. The glow of the laptop was bright against his milky white face, but his eyes seemed dead. "Why aren't you as chipper and flirtatious as always?"

Oikawa looked up from his laptop, seemingly pissed. "I don't need to be when I don't want to. Besides, why would I need to be flirtatious? You have your precious Hajime."

"Are you jealous of Iwa-chan?"

He winced. "What? No. Maybe I sound like it because I'm tired of all these projects. Are you mistaking weariness for jealousy? And why would I be jealous? I can easily make a girl fall for me. Come on. I have a fan club."

You looked at him suspiciously. "Tch, what a pain. Acting so boastful because you have a whole fanbase after you? You're just envious of my real life interaction."

"I'm not jealous."

"You're tired, yeah right."

"Believe what you want."

You drooped your shoulders and put your phone down. "Why are you being like this? Are you having man-period or something?"

He shook his head violently. "Gross. No. Do your work."

"Tooru, smile for me."

Oikawa faced you, leaning close to your face. He reeked of that glorious cologne. Though you'd never admit that he indeed smelled nice, you couldn't help but blush. He flashed a toothy grin.

"(F/N)-chan~ Let's do our projects now. We should work so that we can have a more flexible day tomorrow!" he smiled, patting your head. "Buy me a meal!"

Just then, his phone beeped. The sound was different from his usual notification tones, indicating that it was most probably a special ringtone for someone.

"Ah, there it is," he mumbled under his breath, moving away from you and to his phone.

You tilted your head. "Mm? Who's that?"

He stuck his tongue out. "No one."

You clicked your tongue. "Yeah right, your ringtone for that one is different."

He put down his phone and smiled like the cheeky boy he was. "Mmm, you noticed?"

He leaned close again.