【 Paintball | Karasuno Team & Reader 】

Note: this isn't an x reader, because it revolves around all of the karasuno team ! sorry ;;

As the leaves crumbled underground, you moved swiftly in the shadows making sure you didn't make too much of a sound.

Spotting a moving figure in the distance, you got on your knees and positioned yourself for firing.

"Aim..." you muttered, targeting the person as he stood idle, fiddling with his own paintball gun. "Fire."

Bam! Your gun emitted a few paintballs before you ducked and ran for cover.

Checking your surroundings, you saw that your target had disappeared, making a hint of fear jolt up your spine as you quickly hid further into the bushes.

--

"I hope you realize that I still can't freaking see," Tsukishima muttered, relying on his friend to drag him all around the place.

"Shush, Tsukki. I see someone," Yamaguchi whispered, crouching to position.

"Well I can't," Tsukishima hissed bitterly, cursing the paint on his glasses.

"I think I got him, let's run!" Yamaguchi grinned, taking the blonde's wrist and running off.

--

"P-Promise me, Noya, you'll carry on even if I end up—"

"Don't even say the word, Ryuu. That's never gonna happen, not on my watch."

Splat!

"RYUU! RYUU, DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"I-I'm sorry, Noya-san... A-Avenge me, and claim victory for the both of us!"

"RYUU! RYUU DON'T DIE ON ME!"

"Farewell, dear comrade..."

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

--

"S-Suga-san is so scary," Asahi shivered, watching the silver-haired teen take out a player.

"Nice job, Suga!" Daichi complimented, a bit fazed at the fact that his best friend was so amazingly great at paintball— if not, the best he had known of.

Sugawara just nodded with a devious smile, a dark aura surrounding him while he gripped his gun tightly.

--

"You're so slow, idiot!" Hinata yelled, pulling on Kageyama's sleeve. "Someone almost shot you!"

"I still don't know how to shoot!" Kageyama replied, fiddling with his gun, panicking.

"The trigger, big dummy!"

"Shut your trap, twerp!"

"If you don't keep quiet, I'll shoot you!"

"You. Wouldn't. Dare."

--

Hiding behind a tree, you reloaded your gun, taking out a smoke device and a grenade from your pockets, checking out your surroundings.

Then, you saw it.

A shiny, big, paintball sniper sat in all its glory— right on top of a tree stump.

That's one of the special weapons that the instructor had talked about! you thought excitedly, grabbing it before anyone else had gotten the chance.

Putting it on your back with the convenient strap it had, you smiled and continued walking around until you found a perfect spot to maximize the use of the sniper.