【 Fanfictions | Akaashi Keiji 】

It was a nice, hazy, fall day, and you were sitting on a park bench reading a book.

Okay, maybe you weren't reading a book, but you had a book on your lap and on top it was your phone.

You were reading a fanfiction on wattpad about [Favorite Anime Character], which totally destroyed the purpose of bringing a book.

You almost felt pity for the book, really.

But nah, fanfictions couldn't wait.

Deeply absorbed in your boo- fanfic, you didn't notice the boy who had decided to sit beside you.

It was the climax of the fanfiction- the most crucial part, as your eyes were reading at a thousand miles per hour.

Just then, you swiped the page, only to find the annoying text saying To be Continued...

"NO!" you yelled, picking your phone up, looking at the screen.

You were devastated, staring at the screen with much grimace. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME, [Author of random fanfiction]! YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY- UGH DAMN,"

The boy next to you stared at you like you were crazy.

"Um- excuse me, I don't mean to be rude, but are you even reading your book?" he points at your book.

"O-Oh! I was so absorbed that I didn't notice you there, haha," you chuckled, scratching your head in embarrassment. "Nah, I saw that [Author of random fanfiction] updated her story on this app, and so I had to read it,"

"Oh, I see," he gives a tiny smile to you and turns away.

You inhale deeply, shutting your phone and deciding to walk around.

You stood up, took a gaze around, and then started to walk off.

The breeze tickled your chin, making strands of your hair fly away in the wind.

"Okay, I am cold," you mumble rummaging through your bag for your scarf.

It wasn't there, just to your luck.

"Crap," you muttered under your breath, rubbing your arms to give it a bit of heat.

You decided to go back to the bench you came from, hoping that reading a book (or possibly another fanfiction) could help you not mind the cold.

The guy who had sat next to you wasn't there anymore, so you sighed.

You opened up your phone and scavenged wattpad for a fanfiction that you haven't read yet.

Your library was filled with every fanfic you could find; new fanfics were very scarce.

Then, you saw it.

A brand new, shiny, and perfect fanfic.

You yelled and threw your hands up in the air.

"I HAVEN'T READ THIS ONE YET!" you screamed, smiling happily.

Your fingers furiously tapped the 'Add to Library' button and you immediately started reading.

Your plan had worked out perfectly- not really.

Yes, you didn't mind the cold, but your body said so otherwise.

You were freezing, hands shaking as you were swiping every page of that oh so amazing fanfic.

You didn't even notice you were freezing.

Until you felt a warm article around your neck, making you jump a little in surprise.

"It's you again!" you pointed at the guy.

"I have a name, you know," he notifies you.

"Ah, gomen. I'm (l/n) (f/n). You?" you hold out your hand.

"Akaashi Keiji," he says, shaking your hand. "And you were so indulged with your fanfiction that your poor skin was frozen,"

"A-Ah! Y-yeah," you smiled cheekily, scratching the back of your head.

And that's how you and Akaashi met.

Whatever happened next, you didn't plan at all.

A/N: squeeeeeee~
Should i make a sequel or

ANYWAYS~ REQUESTS ARE OPEN :3 COMING UP NEXT IS IWA CHAN sOoooo

I have exams, gomen if the oneshots are short. ;m;

anyways ily guys vote comment and follow if you liked it and want more :3

SQUEEE 3k+ READS 200+ votes and cOmments IM SCREAMING BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW ID GET THIS FAR AHHHHHH

Thank you all for reading, goodbye and have a great day!

-Nyx