【 Special Oneshot | Tsukkiyamayachi 】

Yamaguchi was at work, serving coffee and other drinks to customers in the small but comfortable cafe like he always did on Saturday mornings.

His ears perked up to the familiar sound of the chimes by the door, signalling that there was a new customer entering the cafe.

He wasn't wrong there, but it hadn't been just one customer, but two people who had decided to come inside.

Finishing attending to a few other people, Yamaguchi quickly headed towards the entrance to seat the newcomers.

"My, my, it's been a while, hasn't it, Yamaguchi?" a teasing voice came from a tall blonde guy, making the freckled boy's jaw drop.

A smaller (and way smaller, if I may add) person was standing next to his best friend, two star clips and a bright smile looking straight back at him.

"I didn't know you worked in a cafe, Yamaguchi-san,"

"Y-Yachi? Tsukki?" Yamaguchi stuttered, shocked.

"Yes?" Tsukishima answered, giving him one of his signature smirks.

"P-Please have a seat."

The two made their way to a table by the window, Yamaguchi following not far behind.

Giving them a menu, he stood awkwardly between them, silently waiting for their order.

"I'll have the strawberry shortcake," Tsukishima mumbled, looking out the window with a bored expression on his face.

"I'll have a fugashi, if that's alright with you?" Yachi told him.

"H-Hai! One strawberry shortcake and a fugashi for you guys, coming right up," Yamaguchi bowed and took the menu from the table.

Flustered, he went back to the counter and hastily put the order in the kitchen window, tripping over a fallen coffee cup.

"Careful, Tadashi-kun," a co-worker said, helping him on his feet.

"G-Gomen," he replied, picking up the shattered pieces of glass on the floor.

Yamaguchi sighed, placing the pieces of  glass into the trashcan, still pondering on why his best friend was on a date with their manager- it was all too weird and crazy and he didn't want to believe it.

"Order for table 11," announced the cook, who had placed the food on the counter.

"Well that was fast," Yamaguchi mumbled, taking the tray from the counter and delivering it to Tsukishima's table.

Looking at the table, Yamaguchi quickly found that Yachi wasn't there, probably in the bathroom, leaving the blonde and his headphones alone in their peace.

He started setting the cake down, along with the fugashi, shifting his gaze from the food to his friend.

"I never knew you were that much of a womanizer, Tsukki."

A/N: sorry om that was so short and so crappy

uGH THAT WAS MY FIRST TRY //sobs

SOBS

cafe aus. c a f e aus. goodbye.

please note that i did this for the fun of it and will not be accepting any ship requests. Sorry! >///<

anyways i do hope you guys enjoyed that haha <<33 please do leave feedback if you can! ;;u;;

jaa, ne~

-nyx