【 Missed Your Chance | Oikawa x Reader x Ushijima 】

College!AU

I feel like I'm waiting

--

"I hear Ushiwaka is going to the same university as you are," Iwaizumi mentioned, looking over to his completely pissed off friend.

"It's not my fault that by the time I knew which university he was getting in, I had already applied and accepted," the setter grumbled, clenching his fists childishly.

"That's such a shame. If only you knew, we could've gone to the same universities together," Iwaizumi shook his head.

"We're already past that emotional and sad phase of not being in the same uni together, so can you not bring it up?" Oikawa hissed.

"How can I not? It's a life achievement to finally not have to deal with 'The-Oh-So-Grand-and-Handsome-King'," Iwaizumi mocked, making Oikawa flinch in hurt.

"Hidoi! Hidoi, hidoi, hidoi ne, Iwa-chan!" the brunette cried, animated tears flowing out of his face.

"Did I mention, your ex is studying at your university too?" the spiker told him.

"It's almost as if you're mocking my university choice! How would you know if she's studying there? I bet you're just saying that to make me feel bad!" Oikawa feigned pain, clutching his heart dramatically.

"I am mocking you," Iwaizumi acknowledged.

"You're still as mean as ever, even when you hurt my feelings!" Oikawa cried, sniffling.

"Yeah, yeah sorry, or whatever. Uh, I'm gonna go head to my train now, you go on ahead," Iwaizumi told his friend, pointing to a staircase.

"Jaa mata ne, Iwa-chan. Take care," Oikawa waved, smiling.

"You too. Don't do anything stupid, Trashikawa," Iwaizumi waved back, turning around.

"I won't!" Oikawa insisted, stomping his foot.

"We'll see about that. By the way, your fly is open,"

"eHHH?! iWA-cHAN! YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME SOONER! wHAT IF SOME PERVERT SAW MY UNDERWEAR?"

"No one would want to look at your ridiculously small package anyways,"

"You haven't even seen it!"

"I don't have to look to know,"

"YOU'RE TRAMPLING OVER MY PRIDE AND DIGNITY! GO TO YOUR TRAIN ALREADY, YOU MEANIE!"

"Stop whining, you idiot. Anyways, I'm going. Bye,"

"Hmph!"

--

Walking along the hallways of his new college, Oikawa calmly strode along, his hand holding his bag, which was on his shoulder.

He hadn't gotten far when he caught a glimpse of the green-haired ace and... a girl?!

Quickening his pace, Oikawa backed up on the wall, turning his head around the corner secretly as he watched the two chat comfortably.