【 Worth | Kuroo Tetsurou 】

You're worth galaxies, universes.

--

"Mm, hello there beautiful," he smirked, whispering huskily into a random fangirl's ear.

"E-Eh?! D-Don't you have a girlfriend, Kuroo-san?" she blushed, guilty for feeling so strongly towards someone who was taken.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, he does," (f/n) hissed from behind, catching her so-called "boyfriend" in the act of trying to seduce yet another girl.

"(f/n)-"

"Haha, don't (f/n) me, you jerk. I'm sick and tired of dealing your stupid, stupid trash every fricking day! You're terrible!" she yelled, eyes watering.

Taking the chance to back away, [random name] dashed off, not wanting to be in an awkward situation and also not wanting to face the anger of an angry girlfriend.

"I-I'm so-"

"Don't even give me that "sorry" crap! You know damn well how many chances I've given you but you never listen! Don't you even consider, even the slightest bit, that I, your supposed 'girlfriend' could be jealous from time to time?!"

"P-Plea-"

"No! Kuroo Tetsurou, I'm done! I knew it, I knew it from the start you'd throw me away like anyone else. Don't even try to tell me 'I'm someone special' or 'I'm different' because I'm sure as hell it doesn't seem that way. So don't worry, I'll even make it easier for you! I'll get out of your life, as long as you get the hell out of mine! You never truly did want me anyways, did you?"

"..."

"I knew it. You didn't even try to deny it,"

--

Life for both of them went on after that.

They had both silently decided that it was better if they had just ignored each other, pretending nothing had ever happened at all; it wasn't like anyone actually took notice of these things, did they?

Now able to be more free with his whole playboy act, Kuroo started enjoying not having to be under the guilt that came from this.

More and more girls had started throwing themselves at him, much to his surprise; not like he minded, though.

He was the same as ever, anyway.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see a lost-eyed girl come in through the door of the classroom, recognizing her (h/c) hair immediately.

For reasons unknown to him, his heart started aching a lot more than he ever though it could ache, just at the small glimpse of his ex-girlfriend.

No, he thought, that's impossible. It's the coffee I had this morning. She can't possibly be the reason.

He knew for a fact that he started dating her for the mere entertainment he enjoyed.

He blamed everything else for the foreign emotions he felt, denying the truth he didn't really want to face.

I'll just distract myself with a bunch of other girls. Yeah.

Empty-hearted, Kuroo continued flirting with the small group of girls crowding in front of him.

--

He's not even going to lie to himself, he was confused about his feelings.

He knew that he only started dating (f/n) for entertainment, but somewhere in the middle of that, he realized that he actually started to fall for her.