【 Sleep | Ennoshita Chikara 】

Legend says,

when you can't sleep at night,

He shifted his position, lying on one side and engulfing a pillow between his arms and legs.

Ennoshita didn't understand- he was already in bed, surrounded with so many pillows and his fluffy blanket draped right on top of him, so why?

Why couldn't he sleep?

His body simply refused to become tired, even if volleyball practice today was hard.

His mind couldn't pinpoint on what could have possibly kept him up, because it was doing a real good job of keeping him awake.

He sighed in frustration, getting up on his feet and walking towards his closet.

He grabbed a sweater and put it over himself, snatching his wallet from his dresser as well.

As he headed towards the door, his eyes caught a glimpse of red numbers flashing near his table.

The time read 11:11.

He closed his eyes, a happy thought dancing in his head, making his lips curve upwards- he couldn't help it.

The boy was just so cheesy and cliché.

He sighed, turning the doorknob and shutting the door behind him, the cold night's breeze welcoming him out of his home.

Ennoshita headed towards the convenience store with a hand in his pocket, his mouth emitting small huffs of air.

He pushed the glass door open, the small bell echoing throughout the store as he walked along one of the aisles.

He examined the shelf a bit, his eyes searching for a particular item right before they landed on a box of sleeping pills.

He grabbed it from the shelf, walking towards the counter with his head still turned towards the shelves.

As the store clerk scanned his sleeping pills, Ennoshita sighed, hoping that they'd do the trick to make him sleep.

He then thanked the clerk and headed out, walking with a quick pace so that he could just take the pills and finally go to sleep.

When he reached back home, he grabbed a glass of water and took out a pill.

Right before he took his sleeping pill, a small beep sounded in his pocket as he jumped back in surprise.

Who would message him at this hour?

He pulled out his phone, seeing that some had texted him.

To: Ennoshita-kun ~

Fr: (F/N) ( ' w ' ) /

Subject: i hope i'm not bothering you!

Hi ennoshita, i just texted you because i think i had a dream about you. it was weird. gomen, you're probably asleep.

The boy's eyes widened in surprise.

It's because you,

Are awake in someone else's dream.

A/N: hi hi, reader-chans! gomen gomen gomen, it's so short, T ^ T

Here's an ennoshita bby request from coffeebeansprout <3 ennoshita is v underrated. v v underrated.

ngehhhh i have to work on requests T ^ T im on a bit of writers block. someone save me please

anyways, ah THANK YOU SO MUCH READER CHANS FOR 7 FREAKIN THOUSAND READS, I AM SPAZZING OUT WHAT IS THIS UTTER MADNESS?! 7K?! 7 FLIPPIN K?! HOW?! EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE BECAUSE I HAVE 0 IDEA HOW THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE. WHAT IN THE WORLD READER-CHANS, WHAT IN THE WORLD

so anyways, report cards were sent out and oM i GoT HIGH GRADES yASSSSS

plus its the weekend.

which means,

i can write more.

and if i can write more

there's a possibility that rip tide, my suga x oc fanfic that I STILL HAVENT PUBLISHED, will be published.

idk anymore.

ugh im mad bc i have writers block and art block and study block. i juST WANNA WATCH ANIME AND PLAY LOVE LIVE BUT NOOOO I HAVE NO LP NOR DO I HAVE LOVE GEMS BC SOMEONE WASTED IT //nudges my fingers for doing a bad job

//cries

okay ill go now.

jaa ne, reader-chans.

-nyx

pfft social media in bioooo