Sunday

Yanna: Elisa it's 7:30 I don't have time to play with you today, it's Sunday please don't make me yell

Aaliyah: okay mom can you give me 5 more minutes

Yanna: okay fine but 5 more minutes that's all boo

Aaliyah: Love you mom

Yanna: Love you too what do you want for breakfast?

Aaliyah: strawberry banana smoothie and turkey bacon and eggs ooo eggs sound Good

Yanna: okay madame since I'm your little personal chef

Aaliyah: yeah yeah I got 5 minutes

I went in my closet and found a blue dress with lime green triming and a pair of lime green pumps with my lime green clutch . Then 5 minutes were up and I went into Aaliyah's room to wake her up but instead i heard the shower running. I walked into her closet and pulled out a black, red, and white dress and some black and white colorblock shoes with her red MK crossbody purse and a red bow. I made my way downstairs and got all of the ingredients I needed for breakfast and made what Aaliyah requested. I fixed our plates as she walked down the stairs in her robe and house slippers. I sat the plates down and we ate.

Yanna: Elisa I sat out your church clothes and accessories I'm going to shower and get dressed then I'll pick out your after church outfit

Aaliyah: okay I'll wash the dishes you Just go get ready and what are we doing after church? Are we still going to the mall? What are the plans for lunch?

Yanna: thanks Lisa and we are going to the mall and Red Lobster after church with Amanda and your Grandfather Jace and Grandmother Yasmin

Aaliyah: Yay I'm about to turn up for Jesus and then I'm going to turn up with my Nanny and Papa

Yanna: You are one silly child well while you're planning on turning up for Jesus and whatnot I'm going to go get ready for church and get your clothes together

Aaliyah: okay Love you mom

Yanna: Love you too baby

I showered for 45 minutes and then I got out and dryed off, sprayed myself with Chanel 5, lotioned up my body, then brushed my teeth. I put on my robe and headed to my vanity where I did my make up. The clock read 8:25 I had just enough time to do all the things I needed to do before church. I put half of my twist in a neat, tight pony tail and put on my outfit. I got my outfit for after church out which consisted of a pink romper with brown Tory Burch Flats. I went into Aaliyah's room and found her a blue jean romper and some purple sandals. I let her style her own hair because I feel like she's coming in age when she should have a say so. I told her to call her Nanny and Papa to let them know we're on the way while i called Amanda.

Yanna: Amanda are you ready?

Amanda: I can'tfind anything to wear but I found my outfit for after church

Yanna: okay we have 45 minutes before church starts do you want me to find you something out of my closet and instead of me picking you up you can Just bring some plain color pumps over here with your bag of clothes

Amanda: okay Girl let my grab a breakfast bar and I'll be there but do you think I'll be able to fit your clothes because you have a bigger butt than me

Yanna: I'm sure there's something I can put you in is your hair done?

Amanda: no I'll just put it in a pony or something

Yanna: I'll just plug up my Chi-iron and run it through your hair real quick I'll see you in a few minutes

Amanda: okay Love I'll be pulling up shortly

After the phone call was ended I went upstairs and rummaged through my closets until I found a peach dress that i couldn't fit anymore. Aaliyah called and said Amanda was here so I called her upstairs and handed her the dress. I plugged up my Chi-iron and as soon as she walked out the bathroom I was going through her hair. I did her makeup quickly and we headed to church.

Three Hours Later

We just let out of church and said our goodbyes to everyone. We hopped on the highway and headed home. We had 1 hour until we had to meet my parents at Red Lobster and then after that we would all meet up again at the mall. I told Aaliyah to shower and get ready while I showered in my room and Amanda showered in the spare bedroom. I put all of my twist in a high bun and jumped in the shower for 45 minutes. When I got out i dryed off, sprayed on Chanel 5, and lotioned up before putting on my robe and heading into my room. I put on my romper and flats and let my hair down with two twist on the sides connecting in the middle of my head and I applied light makeup onto my face. When I pulled out my brown clutch and filled it with my necessities I headed downstairs to see everyone waiting on me. I hurriedly went to the kitchen and put some beans and fajita meat in the slow cooker before I left. I grabbed my Porsche Truck keys and we headed to Red Lobster. We ate and talked for what seemed like forever. Finally we paid for our food and headed to the mall. At the mall we went in every feminine store that we seen. Afterwards we headed to my place and watched beyond the lights. Everyone left at around 7:45 and me and Aaliyah decided to take showers and eat dinner. We cleaned up and did Zumba. Aaliyah headed to bed while I put up her new clothes and shoes and found her a school outfit. I pulled out a work outfit for myself and headed to bed.