Thursday

Yanna's P. O. V

I woke up to the sweet aroma of breakfast eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene. I lotioned up and went into my closet to pick out an outfit since the accident with my client I decided to book Mr. Strout for the morning appointment and talk to Trent before my lunch for the adoption that we rushed. I talked to My client for an hour and a half.  Then I headed down the hall to Trent's office. 

Trent: okay so did you type up the statements and things that you needed?

Me: yes I did here you go

I passed him the documentations. We talked and he told me that we would see eachother at 9:30 tomorrow morning.  I said goodbye and got ready to walk out of the door before it dawned on me.

Me: Trent how about you come over for dinner

Trent: sounds good to me

After that I walked out and called Amanda.

Phone conversation

Me: hey what you doing?

Her: nothing just getting off of work Wassup?

Me: well Eric, my friend Trent, and I are having dinner at my house tonight and he's single well we're all single but I wanted to know if you wanted to come over

Amanda: sure girl and tomorrow after the case we can fix up Charyssa's room for her

Me: girl we're going to get a bigger house if I get approved as her legal guardian

Amanda: are you moving in my area so you'll be closer to the school?

Me: yeah well I have to go to the grocery store and the Meat Market before tonight

Amanda: okay girl see you later

I hung up the phone and headed to the store. I bought some steak and shrimp from the Meat market. I went to the grocery store and got some potatoes, box red velvet cake, cream cheese icing,  and some vanilla ice-cream. Then I went to the liquor store to buy some Mascotto and Black Henesey. I went home and decided to make Eric some lunch which consisted of a Muffaloto and chips with a smart water. I dropped it off to him and headed back home. When I got home I fired up my indoor grill, seasoned the Meat, and put it on the grill.  I cut, pealed, then put the  potatoes and shrimp to boil. I grabbed all of the plates for tonight's dinner and set the table then I placed the silverware and wine glasses down as well. I flipped the steaks and checked the potatoes.  I plugged in some airwick candles and straightened up my downstairs. I checked my food and decided to get in the shower.  Afterwards I heard someone downstairs so I put on my robe with nothing underneath and went to check it out.  As I walked around the corner I saw Eric in my pots and flipping the steak shirtless.  I licked my lips and began to walk closer to him, I haven't had sex in 8 years so you know my hormones were racing.  I walked over and turned off the stove,  then I grabbed a plate to put the steaks on, and a bowl to put the shrimp and potatoes in. After that was done I went in my room to see Eric in his boxers on my bed, I walked over to my nightstand and grabbed some baby oil, I took off my robe and get ontop of him.  I put some oil in my hands and rubbed it on his back, he let out a groan as I continued to work my magic. Next thing I knew he was in top of me rubbing oil all on me and I moaned.  He caressed nipples and sucked on them,then he started kissing me and moving downward,  I moaned softly and he made his way to my promise land he started kissing, licking, and sucking on it, I moaned so loud and I was on edge. He got up and kissed my lips then he asked me if I was ready for him I nodded yes and he grabbed a condom.  He went in slow and gentle as I gasped for air, he went deep and I dug my nails in his skin as I bit his shoulder.  He sped up his strokes and I was enjoying every bit of it.  I was on edge I screamed and moaned as my walls tightened around him I was in pure ecstasy and I was loving it. He flipped us over before I could release before I knew it I was straddling him I rode him like there was no tomorrow. He sucked my nipples as I rode him. I couldnt take it no more I realised. He grabbed my ass and pulled me farther down on him I couldn't take it anymore I took full control of us I rode that dick like a soldier.  I was doing flips, turns,  and all types of shit I didn't know that I could do. He was groaning and grunting the whole time. When we got done we showered together and had a little fun in there too.  I dryed off and put on a little Black dress while I got ready for dinner.  I made my way to the kitchen and heated up all of the food and set it out on the table.  When everyone was here and we were all eating, talking,  and laughing, somewhere in between Amanda and Trent dismissed themselves and went home together which left Eric and I. As we drank our wine he was eyeing me then he spoke up.

Eric: Yanna what was all that about earlier when you came onto me?

Yanna: nothing I just missed your touch and the way you make Love to me and I guess I'm a little stressed

Eric: I can tell you missed it and you always look stressed when I come to visit Aaliyah for visitations

Yanna: look I apologize for coming on to you I shouldn't have I just needed it it won't happen again as a matter of fact you can sleep in the guest room and I will not touch you again

Eric: Yanna that's not what I'm saying I don't mind if you need it or you even want it I'm just saying I'm here for you if you need help with Aaliyah and Charyssa I'm just a phone call and a block away

Yanna: so you mean you aren't mad because I came onto you

Eric: nah if you wouldn't have came onto me I would've came on to you

Yanna: so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Eric: let's clean this up and go back upstairs

With that we cleaned up and went upstairs to do what we did before.