Sunday

Yannah's POV

7:50 am

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I got up and did my hygiene before work. I got a simple dress out of my closet because I was only going to work for a few hours before Church. I grabbed my things and headed to work. I talked to Mr. Strout for an hour and a half then I filed his paper work and clocked out.
Today I have to go to Church and instead of hanging out with my family and friends with my daughters Eric and I are going to fix up their rooms and then move all of our clothes over there. We still have to pack my clothes and all of the dishes and tables up since we sold the couches. I also have to get all of the tvs and move them to the new house.

Eric: hey you made it on time
Me: I know so what are we moving today?
Eric: we are packing up your clothes and moving the girl's clothes and decorating our room as well as the girls and then tomorrow while you're at work before I go to work I'll move the table, tvs, and dishes over there
Me: sounds good to me and are we getting a bigger tv for the living room because I only have three tvs
Eric: we will get a tv for our room, the living room, theatre, and the girl's rooms
Me: when are we doing this?
Eric: do you want to do it before we go to the house and do all of this work or tomorrow or Tuesday?
Me: today so we can get this over with
Eric: okay because all of the beds are in the rooms we just didn't put the sheets and clothes in there but the lounge area is done except the tvs and the guest room 
Me: okay well we need to go into the church house

Church was good we had a great time and instead of hanging with the girls we went straight to Walmart to get all 4 tvs. We got a 50" for the living room, 70" for the theatre ,and three 40" for the bedrooms. We headed to the house to change and also for me to get my truck so I could get the three tvs out of my house.
We set up all of the tvs and put all of the girls bed sets and stuff up. Aaliyah's room is Chanel themed and Charyssa's room is Pink by Victoria Secret themed. While I headed to get the girls clothes with Eric's uncle he hooked up the smart tvs.

9:30 p.m.

We finished up after putting all of our clothes up and setting up the wifi. We headed to the other house to pack up the dishes. Eric's aunts and I packed up the stuff while him and his uncles continued to move stuff out. All that was left was the bed in Aaliyah's room that Eric's Uncle Chris bought and was taking apart to move into his new apartment , my washer and dryer which they had unhooked and towed out of here, and my bed which Eric and I were sleeping in for one last night since they had just taken the last box of dishes to the new house. All I would have to do now is sell my bed and we could move in by Monday night.

After everyone finished helping move stuff I showered and hopped in bed when I got a text from Miranda.

Miranda: hey how is everything going?
Me: good What's up
Miranda: nothing much Im looking for a bed that I can put in me and my husband's room do you know somebody that I can get one from?
Me: I'm selling mine for $100
Miranda: perfect are we still going to enroll the girls tomorrow?
Me: yes meet us up there at 8:15 because I have to change Aaliyah's last name tomorrow and add you to their pick up list as well as Eric and his people
Miranda: okay girl see you tomorrow when I pick up the bed
Me: ok have a good night boo

With that I went to sleep.