Wednesday

Yanna's P. O. V.

I woke up at 5:45 this morning. I went downstairs and grabbed the girls lunch kits. I placed all of the things that would make up today's lunch into their lunch kits and placed then into the fridge. I grabbed some bacon, pizza crust, eggs, and cheese. I got out my pizza pan and placed the dough in it. I got some olive oil and lightly brushed the crust. I whisked the eggs together, scrambled them, then put them on the crust. I fried my bacon, drained it, then placed it on the crust, and I added my cheese on top and popped it in the oven. I went upstairs and showered. I pulled out the pizza before I woke up the girls.

Yanna: Elisa it's 6:45 wake up
Aaliyah: okay I'll go get in theshower
Yanna: now
Aaliyah: I'm going I'm going
Yanna: I made breakfast pizza

After I said that I left her room and went into the guest room.

Yanna: Hey Charyssa its time for school

Charyssa: okay Mrs.M I'm up

Yanna: I hope so because I made breakfast pizza and its going to get cold

Charyssa: I'm about to go shower

Yanna: okay

I never seen a little girl get up at the sound of food before even Aaliyah doesn't do that. I still had on my robe so I went downstairs and made plates, I ate my food before the girls got to the table and I was washing the dishes.

Yanna: Hey when you girls are done wash your dishes and get ready for school

With that I went upstairs and got ready for work. I walked downstairs and got both of the lunch bags together and waited patiently for the girls to come downstairs. They finally came I gave them their lunches and we hurriedly went out the door. The girls weren't late to school but I had to be at work earlier than usual. I dropped them off then I got a text from Eric so I responded before I hopped on the highway.

Eric: don't cook dinner tonight I want to take y'all out Red Lobster

Yanna: okay sounds nice

Eric: 7 fine?

Yanna: yes perfect because the girls have practice until 6:25

Eric: I'll pick y'all up see ya soon

Yanna: you too

With that I hopped on the highway and headed to work. When I got there my assistant had all of my paper work for the case together. I took it and gladly thanked her because I would've been late if I had to go to my office. I walked into the courtroom on time. I won Mr. Marx case and he gladly thanked me. Afterwards I had lunch which was a chicken pita pocket and some fruit water. During my lunch Aaliyah and I held a conversation through text.

Aaliyah: hey mommy

Yanna: hello baby

Aaliyah: what are you doing?

Yanna: eating lunch getting ready to see this client for Her case tomorrow you?

Aaliyah: at lunch what are you doing after that?

Yanna: probably going to the mall to get Charyssa some clothes and shoes
Why?

Aaliyah: I was just asking can you pick me up?

Yanna: why? What's wrong Aaliyah?

Aaliyah: I just want to go home

Yanna: okay I'll pick you up

Aaliyah: thanks mommy love you

Yanna: I love you too baby and when You get in the car you're going to tell me what's wrong ya hear?