Tuesday- Aaliyah's Dance Recital

As usual I had to fight with Aaliyah about getting up for school. She has a recital today, pictures tomorrow, dance practice the rest of the week, and a whole weekend ahead of her( her dad has his visitation Saturday for an hour).

I saw my first client and while I was waiting on my second client I decided during my lunch break I was going to go home and cook some meatballs, rice and gravy, and pork and beans, after I brought Aaliyah some lunch.

I heard a light knock on my door knowing it was my secretary Macie.Yanna: Come in. Macie: Mrs.Washburn is here for her 11 oclock appointment. Yanna: Send her in even though she is late. I talked with Donna briefly before I went to lunch because her case is tomorrow. Yanna: okay Donna i'll see you at 8:30 in the morning Mrs.Washburn: thank you Mrs.Marcel.

I went to the Mcdonald's next to my job and got Aaliyah a large fry, a Big Mac with extra sauce and a Sweet Tea. I got a Bacon Chicken Sandwich and a Water. I dropped Aaliyah's food off and headed home to make the meatballs. I made a good amount of meatballs because Aaliyah can eat.

I cleaned up and headed back to work. I filed Donna's paper work for court tomorrow and finished up Mr. Marx's paper work for his case as well. Mr. Marx had just left and my last client today Mrs. Bladshaw was walking in the door. I talked with her and when she left i filed her paper work and got off work a hour and a half early.

I decided to pick up Aaliyah from school, pick up her dance outfit from the dry cleaners, and stop by one of my good friends Amanda's house to pick up Aaliyah's baton of Senegalese Twist for her Crochet Senegalese for picture day. I talked with Amanda for about 20 minutes and she said she took off work to see Aaliyah perform. Aaliyah was so excited.

We went home and I fed Aaliyah a snack. We showered and I did our hair for the recital.

Yanna: Aaliyah don't forget when we get home to go straight to the kitchen so we can eat, then you're going to shower, and i'll wash your hair and do it for picture day

Aaliyah: yes ma'am and I never got to pick out an outfit for Picture day mom and we have 45 minutes before I have to go to practice

Yanna: thanks for reminding me come on lets go

We got in the car and went straight to Shoe Envy. Since its almost Spring we decided that she would get some sandals but then we decided she would get some Jordans instead and i would pick out her outfit. We got some calf high sandals in Black and Khaki. We headed to the mall near the school and got her some Pink Leopard Print Air Jordan 13 Basketball Shoes, a cute Pink Leopard Print Shirt that says Boss on it, and some Black Leggings for picture day. We made it to recital practice just in time.

Aaliyah did good at the recital(7p.m-8p.m). We ate and she showered. I washed her hair and braided it. It is now 10:30 p.m and I am done crocheting Aaliyah's hair in I put it in a high bun and tied it up. Aaliyah called it a night and I cleaned the house, showered, and did Zumba before getting Aaliyah and my clothes out for our day...At 12:45 I called it a night.