Saturday

I woke up at 12 so I decided to shower and do my hygeine. Aaliyah had just got out the shower so I assume she woke up the same time I did. I made breakfast crescent rolls with bacon, eggs, and cheese. We ate our food and I cleaned the kitchen. I did Aaliyah's hair then I did my own. Then we sat down and talked until I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door and in came Eric.

                              1 o'clock

  Eric sat with Aaliyah and I and we talked. He invited us to the Waterpark with him, his neices and nephews and his mom and Aaliyah agreed so I guess next week i'm going to the Waterpark.( Eric is single and Aaliyah is his only child) We wrapped up the visitation and he said he would text me the stuff for the Waterpark Friday. When he left I got my purse and gave Aaliyah her child support card and her bank card.

    We went to the mall and Aaliyah got some Jordans. I got some toms and we both got some outfits to go with our shoes. Amanda wanted to get her sister Kia some baby stuff for the upcoming baby shower and Aaliyah bought baby Paisley some clothes. I bought her a stroller and a carseat already so I just bought her some Maternity clothes.

   I took her and Amanda to Cheddar's and we ate. We went to see Transformers: age of instinction and then we went home and had another movie night but this time we had company. We got hungry so I ordered pizza.

   We ate both boxes of pizza and ate icecream. We painted eachothers toe and decided after church we are going back to the mall and get our nails done. We showered and had to call our night early because we have church in the morning at 11.