Saturday

Yannah's POV

I woke up at 10:30 and I heard the girls talking about how they don't have anything in their rooms. Eric was explaining to them that it was okay and once we showed them the house and they decided if they liked it we could move. They agreed.
I showered and got ready for the family pictures since everyone was waiting on me.
The girls had on pink and white stripped maxi dresses with nude sandals. Eric had on a white polo with some pink chino pants and some white and silver Gucci loafers. I had on a white polo with a pink and white stripped skirt with some nude pumps.
We got in Eric's car and headed to the first photoshoot. I loved the scenery for our pictures and I believe they came out well. We went home to change for the second photoshoot so that we could officially show the girls the new house and let them enjoy themselves before going to my parents house.
The girls had on a denim dress with some nude and gold flats. Eric had on a denim shirt with some Khaki pants and some white Nike Air force 1s. I had on a denim shirt and a khaki pencil skirt with some nude pumps.
We headed to the second photoshoot and that was another hit success that I enjoyed. We went back to Alicia's photography studio to pick up our pictures before we headed to Olive Garden for lunch. We ate, laughed, talked,and played around before we paid for our food and headed home.
As soon as we walked through the door I made the girls shower and get ready for the water park. Eric went and showered as well so I decided why not join him. I walked in the bathroom and hopped right in and everyone knows what that means. I moaned during the whole shower but I made sure not to moan to loud because of the girls. We finished up and showered for real before I had to go get the girls in their bathing suits and wash their hair.
I put on my bathing suit and my kimono with some house slippers. As I walked downstairs I heard the girls talking so I jumped off the stairs which scared them.

Me: it's just me scary cats anywho who's getting their hair washed first?
Aaliyah: meeeeee
Me: okay well here's y'all bathing suits so hurry up before ya daddy gets down here

With that they put the bathing suits on and I washed Aaliyah's hair. Afterwards I put it in a tight ball so the outside of it would dry. I did the same thing to Charyssa's hair. I put them on their Kimonos and grabbed their towels for afterwards. I put them on some sandals and grabbed their swim shoes. I put me and them on sunscreen and I put on my shoes.
Me: we have just enough time to show the girls the new house and go by Gloria's Photography Studio
Eric: okay let me finish packing their bag for tonight and we can go are your parents meeting us there or are we bringing them over there afterwards
Me: they're meeting us there
Eric: okay well lets get going I hope they like the house it's really nice and it's close to the school and both of our jobs
Me: they'll like it lets go to Gloria's first to get the pictures so they'll have enough time to look around

With that we headed to Gloria's. I picked up the pictures and we went to the new house. The girls were oooing and ahhhing as we pulled into the driveway so I lookes at Eric and smiled.

Eric: now girls if you like this house we can possible move in by Tuesday so that afternoon after practice mom will pick y'all up and y'all will come here if not y'all have to stay with Nanny and Papa until we find a place deal?
Girls: deal

We walked inside and I showed them the downstairs first and they loved it. When we got upstairs I showed them their rooms which were just like the master bedroom just smaller. They loved their rooms. We looked at the rest of the house the backyard which has a big pool and Eric wants to get two slides connected from the girl's balconies to the pool, garage, the basement which Eric wants to turn into an in home theatre, the guest room which is the smallest room,and the extra bedroom which is almost as big as the master bedroom but a little smaller than the girl's rooms that Eric wants to turn into a hang out spot for the girls which will be a game room. The girls loved it and on the way to the water park they continued to ask questions and make plans. When we got to the water park they ran and met their grandparents.

Me: you know damn well they can't move in until like Friday why would you get their hopes up?
Eric: I didn't they can move in on Tuesday
Me: how?
Eric: Mark and Edward are over there installing the slides for the pool, after this we can go pick out the stuff for their lounge area and go to GameStop to get some games because I ordered two wii u consoles , and my parents are following us to the furniture store so I can pick up the stuff I ordered for the theatre so What's the problem
Me: oh sorry
Eric: I'll accept if you give me a kiss

I gave him the most passionate kiss ever. Once we got inside we had a good time. My parents took all of the girls home with them and we bought alot of stuff for the girl's lounge. Then we headed to the furniture store to pick up the stuff for the theatre. Once we left GameStop I was ready to go home.
Eric: are you okay?
Me: yes im just a little tired I'll be fine
Eric: how about you just take a nap I'll bring you home
Me: where are you going?
To my house my aunts and uncles are there getting my stuff packed up because they're moving in that's how we have lights at the new house
Me: I can come help
Eric: it's okay im going to let you rest

With that he dropped me off at home and went on his way.

Eric's POV

After I dropped off Yannah I went to my house to see my aunt and uncle putting my stuff on the back of the truck to leave.

Uncle Pete: go to the house and start getting that stuff together for those girls we're on our way

I left and went to the new house and to my surprise everyone was here working. My mom and aunts were giving instructions to my dad and uncles. I went to the game room and opened the door so that I could start bringing the stuff up. Once I got some feminine advice on where the chairs and things should go I was good. The slides were put in, house is paid for in full,and the  theatre and lounge is finished. All we have to do now is while Yannah's at work tomorrow move the girl's clothes in their rooms and Yannah's clothes then get the furniture and the dishes out of the house. Im going to pay all the bills at Yannah's house before I get everything disconnected and we'll be good to go. I bought the girls queen sized beds and we got a California King Bed while the guest bedroom gets a full bed. We put all of the beds in the rooms. I started on the guest bedroom because Yannah is going to help with the girl's rooms tomorrow.