We got a bassass over here.

Emma's (POV)

They were all standing in the main room of the boarding house.

Bonnie, Elena, Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Tyler, Marni, Alaric and even Matt stood to one side of the room as Kol, Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah stood on the other. Emma standing near a couch, dead centre.

Damon glanced at Emma, sorrow and hope in his eyes. She could feel his stare, but chose to ignore it.

"There had better be a dam good reason why you forced me here, being stuck in a house full of horny emotional pre-mature vampires, stuck up witches and a smelly dog wasn't part of the deal." Rebekah muttered.

Emma had told everyone that there was an emergency going down and they all had to get there A.S.A.P. This therefore pulled Rebekah out of her usual feeding pattern, leaving her quite uncomfortable.

"Shut up, you're all here for a reason and there is no need for the little bittery comments to be placed around this room. I know we all dislike each other, but grow up. This is a necessary need."

Rebekah was taken back from Emma's words and could tell something was wrong with her, but blew it off as everyday women hormones.

Marni stepped forwards, "Look I know everyone loves me, so I'll talk." Marni bowed at the acceptance, "So as far as we know, there are new forms of people in town. We have no idea what they are, but they certainly aren't human. Emma was the one who envisioned them in a dream, so whether she has a new power or instinctiveness for danger, I don't know. What we do know is that they're badass and need to be killed. Now hands up for any information on who they think they might be."

Emma stepped back, taking a seat on the couch, she seemed more unsettled than usual.

"What do they look like?" Kol asked.

"Average everyday humans, just like you and me." Marni replied.

"Not their eyes though." Emma interrupted, dragging the attention onto her, "I may have been intoxicated, but I know what I saw. Their power is black, just like their eyes. If you saw them, you would think they were some random demons off supernatural, except this time, they're real." Emma wiped a sweaty palm across her forehead, which was also heating rapidly.

"I'll look into some books and see what I can find on them." Alaric notioned, "Damon can come to. I may need a bit of compelling skills."

"I will take Rebekah and head to the town Marni and Emma were at, see what we can find." Spoke Klaus.

Elijah nodded, "I'll head back home and see if we have any information on them in our library."

They all discussed their own plans and agreed. Being civil and accepting every ones choices. Everyone but Emma spoke.

They all began to leave when they noticed Emma. She was sweating, breathing heavily and not speaking a word to anyone.

Marni paused, "Emma?" She waited for a response, but there was none.

Elijah walked over and felt her temperature, "It's as if she has a cold. She has one hell of a fever. How is this possible?"

He looked up to Klaus, who was also making his way around.

As everyone began to encircle around Emma, she looked up. Her eyes were changing. Veils appeared around the outsides of her eyes, fangs of a werewolf erupting from her mouth, but her eyes. Her eyes began to turn black. Black as the men they were in need of killing.

"EMMA!" Marni yelled, running over.

Before Marni could make it, an eruption of power expanded from Emma's body. Like a title wave of wind. It threw everyone in the room at hurtling speeds. Their bodies smashing into walls, windows, whatever they came into contact with.