Moments like these.

Marni (POV)

They had been driving for more then two days. Both Marni and Damon were quiet on the trip, but Marni didn't mind, for it gave her time to think. She had to find a way to change Emma back to a normal person whether it involved Magic or humanity.

"An ideas on how to find her?" Damon broke the silence.

"Did you bring that photo of you and her?"

Damon nodded.

Marni looked down at the grimoire in her hands, "Well I'm hoping to be able to use this tracking spell into connecting that photo with the real her." Marni informed.

"Sounds witchy." Damon pointed out. "You think she'll come back?"

Marni bit her lip, "From the way she attacked you at the hotel, I would say no. But by the way she brought Lexi back, I now say Maybe."

"You know she knew us when we were younger?" Damon bringing back the past.

"No. All I knew was she was getting her memory back." Marni turned her gaze to Damon.

"When she got her memory back, it allowed us to get ours. If you think hard enough on Emma, you should be able to remember her in the past like I could." Damon turned to his sister and smiled.

Marni held down her head and closed her eyes, focusing all her energy on Emma.

*FlashBack*

"Amanda! Can you teach me how to weave those flowers into a tiara?" Came Marni's 9 year old voice.

"Of course I can Marni, come sit. We shall start with mine." Amanda sat in a small chair out in the back of the Salvatores boarding house gardens.

"Ahh, the mongrels are at it again I see." Came Damon's voice from the back door.

"Damon!" Marni shrieked. Damon was meant to be away at war fighting for his country, but instead he had decided to stay with his family.

"Hello Little One." Damon cooed, as Marni ran into his arms.

Emma stood up, making her way towards Damon.

"I see your still here." Damon cocked.

"Is that a problem?" Emma smiled her long sweet smile.

"Not at all." Damon now pulled Emma into his arms, laying a kiss on her rosy red lips.

"Now the family's back together!" Stefan walked outside to were everyone stood.

"Now we are." Damon acknowledged.

Grabbing Stefan, Damon pulled everyone into a group hug, including Marni, who stood in the middle.

"And forever shall we stay this way."

*FlashBack End*

Marni arose her head, a tear in her eye. "Wow, you used to be nice back then. Even to Stefan."

Damon scoffed, "Don't remind me." He glanced at his sister. "You know you've been crying a hell of a lot lately."

"Emma meant allot to me. Loosing her makes me cry." Marni defended.

"Your an ugly crier."

Marni shoved Damon in the arm, putting them both into laughter.

Damon pulled to a stop in a small car park, on the side of the road.

"Okay, so what do you need?" Damon asked.