Should we shave him or leave him.

Hahaaha, guys calm down. It's nothing what you think. Marni and Elijah are bestfriends. Marni was bored and needed something to do. So Emma made him take her out. Dudes, calm down :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day of the memorial for, Richard Lockwood. Tylers father.

Emma walked into Marni's wardrobe looking for something to wear.

"You know if your going to live here, you should maybe bring your own clothes." Damon walked in, wrapping his arms around Emma's waist and kissed her neck.

"Well I don't think Marni will be home for a while, so I don't think she'll mind." Emma turned her head to look up at Damon, kissing him on the lips.

"Speaking of the witch. Were is the little brat?" Damon glanced around the room.

"I let her have a day out with Elijah."

"On a date?" Damon rose an eyebrow.

"Ew no." Emma laughed, "Just a fun day out. They are like bestfriends, so Elijah took her out. Last time I checked they were in Africa." Emma grabbed a grey singlet and black skinnies.

"She's in Africa?!" Damon spun Emma around to face him.

Emma laughed again. "Don't be so surprised. If you didn't bore her to death around here, maybe she wouldn't be in there."

Damon rolled his eyes at her.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have a shower, then head over to the Lockwoods."

Damon nodded, kissed her and then let her go.

After her quick shower, Emma was at the Lockwoods in no time. Tyler stood on the top stairs, inviting everyone in.

A smile reached his face when he saw Emma walking towards him.

"Hey, how are you?" She greeted hugging him.

"Better now. Thank you so much for coming." Tyler smiled, still holding her hand.

Emma nodded, "Well I'll see you inside alright!"

Tyler nodded and Emma headed into the foyer.

Emma had always loved coming to the Lockwoods. Memories trying to reach her brain but failing.

"Stupid memory swipe. I am going to kill the vamp some day." Emma thought about Elijah.

"Emma." Came Carol's voice from behind her. "You came."

Emma spun around and accepted the hug she was given. "Couldn't leave Tyler alone." Emma winked at Carol, who laughed.

"Well I'm going to find the cherif, please help yourself." Carol looked over at a table of food and drinks.

"Thank you."

Around half an hour later. Tyler met Emma, who sat on a chair in the living room.

"Enjoying yourself?" Tyler laughed, looking at the plate of jelly slice on her lap.

Emma swung her legs off the couch and stood up, handing him the plate. "If you wanted some, all you had to do was ask!"

Tyler laughed and ate the slice left on her plate.

Emma suddenly sensed something in the house, her glancing around the room.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked, looking himself.

"I'm not sure yet." She walked out of the living room and back into the foyer, her eyes met a middle aged man, standing with Carol.

"That's my uncle. Mason Lockwood." Tyler said, leaning against a brace of a wall.