LOL Wot.

Damon was in his bed, healing after Emma had given him some bags of blood. She was determined to find out why Tyler had betrayed her trust. Emma started her way down stairs, when a familiar person blocked her way.

“Your early!” Emma smiled at the familar face, she was slightly glad to see.

“I know. Elijah got annoying.” Emma wrinkled her nose. “I know right! How can a completely awesome Original get annoying! Mystery to me!” Marni smiled at Emma.

“Well as much as I want to hear about your trip for the second time. I have my own problems to deal with!” Emma went to walk off when Marni blocked her way.

“Sorry no. You are not going to kill Tyler right now. We are going to have an Ice Age marathon. I found out I’m in it!” Emma rose an eyebrow. “Stefan’s down stairs, he informed me about the past week.”

“Yeah I figured that. But since when were you in Ice Age?”

“You know Mani! The sloth. He’s my cousin!” Emma laughed at Marni. Then they made their ways to Damon’s room to watch Ice Age.

“What are you doing back?” Damon asked, as he sat up in his bed, bourbon and book in hand.

“Oh you know. Had to come back and prove that I’m cooler than you!” Marni retaliated.

“You know that’s never going to happen right!” Damon looked up from his book, as Emma climbed up next to him.

“You may think I’m not, but when you see Ice Age, you’ll see who I truly am!” Marni walked over to Damon’s flat screen.

“1. Why is she watching Ice Age in my room? and 2. What is with that *who I truly am* crap?” Damon looked down at Emma who had a grin on her face.

“She’s your sister. Go figure!”

It was three o'clock in the afternoon. Emma awoke with Marni sprawled across on top of her.

"Get off!" Emma moaned, pushing Marni onto the floor.

"What happened?!" Marni shot up instantly, then grabbed her head. "Well that hurts."

"Do you remember anything we did last night?" Emma asked, also holding her head.

"Absolutely nothing." Marni stated.

Damon walked in that moment. Holding two coffee's, "Morning grubs!"

"What happened last night?" Marni asked, standing up and taking a coffee from his hands.

"You and Emma decided to watch Ice Age. Not that that lasted long." Damon smirked and handed Emma the other coffee. "You guys got into my liquor cabinet again and this time there is literally nothing left!"

"Well that explains it." Both Marni and Emma agreed at the same time.

"As much fun as it is to watch you guys moan in pain. We have a Lockwood get together to attend." Damon went to head out of his own room.

"What get together?!" both Marni and Emma shouted at him.

"Tyler is having a party down by the swimming hole. Emma can get her revenge and Marni can..." Damon thought for a moment, "Do whatever the hell it is that she does." He left.

"This is your fault." Emma blamed, glaring at Marni.

"Bite me." Marni sneered.

Marni left to go to her room, while Emma showered and sobered up. Emma then headed back into Marni's room. Both Marni and Emma stood in Marni's wardrobe, towels rapped around their body's and them staring at her choice of clothes.