What's put in the cupboard, stays in the cupboard.

That night, Marni had come home to find Emma making chips and gravy for dinner. Marni's favourite.

"Hey Emma?" Emma turned around to look at Marni, "Will you adopt me?"

Damon laughed.

"What?" Marni asked seriously.

"Emma adopt you? I think she would adopt a dinosaur before she would adopt you."

Emma looked at Damon evilly, "Don't diss the pineapple queen. She bought me a pineapple, so we are friends."

Damon rolled his eyes, "Well I'm hungry, so I'm leaving you and your best friend here to mingle, while I go out and party!"

Emma nodded in response.

"Where's Stefan?" Marni asked, just as Damon made his way to the door.

"He's at Elena's, why?" Damon grabbed his coat and keys, and then looked back at Marni.

"No reason." She lied.

 A few minutes after Damon left, Emma had finished cooking and Marni had disappeared.

Emma carried two bowls of chips and gravy out into the living room, where she ran into Marni.

"Oops sorry, I was coming back." Marni lied.

They each took a seat on the sofa.

"Catch!" Marni yelled. Emma looked up just in time to see a bottle of bourbon heading her way.

She caught it, noticing that Marni had one to.

"Damon's at a party, why don't we have one of our own?"

Emma smirked at Marni's idea. "This is going to be a looonnggg night!"

After a few hours, three bottles of bourbon each, they were wasted.

At the moment, Emma was hanging off backwards on the sofa and Marni was dancing to Baby, Justin Beiber.

"If you were sober. You'd kill yourself for listening to him!" Emma struggled to say.

"BABY BABY BABY OOOOHHHH!" was Marni's response. "Oh my god. Awesome idea!" Marni screamed.

Emma sat up on the edge of the couch, "What?"

"Watch me climb a wall!" Emma stared at Marni.

Marni ran Vampire speed towards the wall and attempted to use wind to push her up onto it.

"Hey!" Emma yelled at the exact right moment.

Marni got distracted and ran straight into the wall. Emma starting laughing so hard she fell of the couch backwards. That's when Marni broke out into laughter. Emma crawled her way into the middle of the living room, lying down on her back. Marni did the same, except on her front. Marni's laughter muffled by the carpet.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Elena ran in, grabbing Emma by the throat and held her against the wall. Emma struggled for breath. Realization kicking in, Elena didn't have that kind of power.

"Morning Katherine!" Drunk Marni said, making her way to her knees.

"Back off!" Katherine hissed back.

Emma sighed and threw Katherine back into the grandfather clock.

"Woops!" Drunk Emma said. Both Marni and Emma cracked into laughter again.

Katherine lunged back at Emma, but both Marni and Emma held her back with wind force.

Marni looked at Emma, her eye twitching lightly.

"What?" Emma smirked, knowing Marni had an idea.

"Hold her. I'll be back!" Marni ran off.

"So what do I owe this annoying pleasure?" Emma tried small talk with Katherine.

"Your dead!" was all she replied.

"Okay don't talk then."

Suddenly Marni arrived back with rope. "Got it!"

Emma started laughing. "Lets do it!"

 Once Marni and Emma had finished tying Katherine up with rope. They stopped and looked at her. Her limp figure, tied to a chair.

“There's something missing!" Marni complained.

"Pineapple?" Emma guessed.

"Close!" Marni knew what wasn't right. She disappeared and came back with an apple, shoving it into her mouth.

"Ahh perfect!" Emma agreed. "So what do we do now?"

"My wardrobe?" Marni replied.

They both pissed into laughter, grabbing the bottom of the chair, walking up to Marni's room.

They locked tied up Katherine in Marni's closet and made their way back down stairs. Suddenly Marni's foot tripped under herself and she feel the rest of the way down. Emma started laughing, then did the same.

They now lay on the bottom of the stair case, almost peeing in laughter.

Damon walks in. "What do we have here?"

"Your alcohol cabinet should have a lock on it!" Marni said between laughs.

"Oh and your long lost wife is in Marni's closet!" Emma added, of which made them laugh harder.

Damon froze were he stood. Stefan walking in behind him. "What's wrong?" he asked Damon.

"I think from what I can understand in drunk terms, Katherine's in Marni's closet."

Stefan held back a laugh.

 Damon went upstairs to fetch Katherine, while Stefan sobered up Marni and Emma. In the end, they were all down stairs in the living room. Marni and Emma glaring at Katherine who sat beside Damon, with her hands still tied.

"So why did you decide to come and attempt to kill Emma?" Stefan asked, looking down at Katherine.

"She was vulnerable, thought I might have a shot." She answered.

Emma and Marni giggled, "How'd that work out for you?" Emma snide.

"Well I have discovered that your stronger than I thought, even when drunk. By I won’t miss-interpret that next time."

Emma rolled her eyes, "Do it. I dare you, try and kill me, see if you succeed."

Katherine when to go at Emma but Damon held her down. "Why don't you leave?" Damon suggested.

Katherine glared at Emma then nodded, disappearing instantly.

"Well I think that went well." Marni broke the silence.

"I think I'm going to go home!" Emma added.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea." Damon said instantly.

"Dude, I was fine when I was drunk. I'll be fine now." Emma got up, kissed Damon good bye and left.

 Instead of going home, Emma headed to Tyler's. She didn't use the front door this time; she decided to do a Marni. Emma walked around the side of the house, then jumped threw Tyler's open window.

"What the...?" Tyler was shocked, when she appeared. Tyler then noticed it was her and continued playing xbox.

"Well that's rude." Emma said, taking a seat next to Tyler and grabbing a controller.

"So is jumping through peoples windows." A smirk escaped his lips. Emma laughed, leaning on his shoulder.

They played xbox until they passed out.