school

Alex POV:
*beep beep* 7:00.." Ugh ok alex come on get up".."no its to cofy".."come on its Friday".." ok fine".. as I got up I noticed I was just talking to myself in my mind but whatever that's me I'm a werido but ugh school time to get ready.

I walked to my bathroom to get ready I took a shower brushed my teeth and went to pick out my outfit for today hmm what to wear.

I just picked out a pair of jeans and a band shirt and my usual snapback as I got done getting ready I noticed it was 7:30 already so I rushed down stairs picked a apple from the fruit bowl we had n kissed my mom on the cheek and ran out the door To the bus stop there I caught up to jacks my best friend.

"Hey jacks what's up? Jacks?!" She was just looking down at her phone like aways." Oh hey alex didn't see you there" she said "jacks are you ok you seem out of it today?" I said " yeah just Zack wants us to all meet up at the skate park later today after school you up for it?" "Hmm skate park or sleep I don't know jacks that's kinda hard?" " Its about the band." " ok I will be there".

as soon I said that the bus got there oh joy off to school we go. When we got to school me and jacks went to our locker to get our stuff for class we had all our classes together so it was good so I wouldn't be bored. we had a few minutes till the bell rang so i took out my phone for the first time this morning and checked my twitter time line and notice cimorelli had posted a new YouTube video well a song called "all my friend say".

I clicked the link and I smiled I saw lauren she is beautiful they all are but she is my wce. I then felt a smack on the back of my head making my snapback fall off -_- who would that be? "Jacks!.." I yelled " What? I'm sorry I called your name I don't know how many times but you were busy looking at lauren that the bell rang so let's go before we are late to class again". As she walked away I picked up my snapback and took off running after her to get to class.

So here is the first part I don't know if its any good like and comment