skate park

Alex POV:  come on come on just 10mins to go. right now I'm currently sitting in math the most boring class of the day and also the last class of the day yay. But then again I hate math so its boring and Mr. Sanchez here is sorta boring to the class is half asleep ugh come on ring already! *bell rings* oh thank god! Freedom.

As I get from my desk and gather my stuff to go. jacks comes besides me. "are you ready?" She asked. "Jacks I still gotta go home n get my skateboard and drop my stuff off you coming or what?" I said "no I gotta get my stuff to but see you at there" she said and  walks out.

As I drop my stuff off at my locker and run off to catch the bus I plug my headphones in and draft in the music till the bus gets to my stop I rush off the bus  and rush home. I dropped my backpack by the door and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat I see my mom.
" Hey mom how you doing today?" I asked as I kissed her cheek and went to the cabinet. "Good how are you?" She said "I'm good just gonna meet up with the band at the skate park if that's ok?" I said "that's fine just be home safe and be careful please I gotta run ok?" She said "alright mom I will be" I said as she walked out the door after I was done eating.
I went upstairs and changed into blue jeans and my sleeping with sirens shirt, my black high tops and my black and red snapback after I was done I got my skateboard and rushed out the door locked it and went on my way to the skate park.

Lauren's POV:
I was bored and I wanted to do something so I went running to dani since she always has something planned to do . "Dani! I'm bored" I said. she looked at me from her spot on couch well "Lauren do something" she said "but I don't know to do dani" I said "oh I know let go to the skate park we have not gone there in a while and I wanna skateboard you up for it?" She said "yeah sure just let me go change and get my skateboard".
so I went running upstairs and changed and waited for dani to finish getting ready after we both looked at each other and rushed out the door to the skatepark.

Alex POV: whoa that was a long ride then again I took the long way just to piss Zack off. As I got there I saw the band there Zack jacks Steven and Ethan.
"Where the hell have you been?!" Zack yelled " I got caught up traffic you know how that is" I said  "alex your on a skateboard how are you gonna get stuck in traffic?!" He said " well you see what had happen" while I was saying that he said " save it  the reasons why I called you guys here is because we got a gig in about a month from now and we have practice at 5pm tomorrow see if we can get a few new songs and  yeah any questions?" He asked  "yeah I got one " I said "yes alex there will be food  there" he said "oh no I was actually gonna ask  if we were done because I wanted to skate but good to know there is gonna be food there" I said "yes we are done ok" he said "ok bye" me Steven and Ethan took off   skating to the snack bar.

Lauren POV: we got here to the skate park and its not that pack for a Friday night dani already started skating but the sun set is beautiful watch out! someone yelled from behind me I turned around and boom. Is all I remember before I got pulled onto someone  and a groan of pain.

So here is a new update and I hope its good like and comment next chapter should be up by tomorrow or Saturday