start of tour

*2 months later*
Alex POV: " hey its alex Gonzalez and I know it's hard being a teen growing especially being "different" like people say I don't like being labeled because honestly we should not have labels so next time you see someone getting picked on or told things stand up for them it can make a huge in pack on their lives " I said looking into the cameras .
"and cut" I heard the director say I got up from were I was sitting and Lauren smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.
"well alex it was great working with you and thank you for doing this " mark the director said I smiled "no problem" i said I was part of a organization were it helps stop bullying and they asked me to shoot a video since I did get my surgery done I felt more happy like I said I don't labe myself.
"babe you did good" Lauren said I smiled "thank you baby but let's go meet everyone up at the restaurant ya" I said "yes let's go" she said as we got.to the restaurant paparazzi was outside I signed "well babe let's go" I said as I got out I got surrounded by flashes life of a star I said to myself in my head .

as I went around to get Lauren out "hey alex we heard your album its good" "alex i love you" "alex Lauren smile for the camera" "alex is it true that your crushing on Becky g" "alex is true that you Becky are writing a song together" I ignored everything and me and Lauren walked inside once inside I saw everyone fifth harmony Becky g Shawn cimorelli Bea and demi Simon and my mom and the band.

I smiled Lauren went to hug my mom while me I went to the band "hey alex " Zack said as he hugged me everyone said hey's and we all hugged each other "damn I never thought I would see the day you got a better hair cut then me" Ethan said I just chuckled we all talked for while and caught up "hey" I heard I smiled I turned around "Bea" I said smiling I hugged her "whoa you got stronger and I love your voice now" she said I just started laughing "how have you been" I said smiling "well I'm pregnant and its your kid" she said I started choking on my drinking "your what?!" I said "I'm kidding you should have seen your face omg " Bea said "so your not pregnant" I said breathing again "no you used a condom " she said "right whoa ok " I said "I heard your album let me tell you its really good alex"Bea said smiling "what's really good?" Lauren said as came to my side "oh alex's album" Bea said I smiled "oh yea I'm proud of him" lauren said I looked at her "thank you Bea its means a lot honestly " I said "alex!!" I heard I smiled knowing that voice I pulled away from Lauren "alex" demi said as she came running to me "demi" I said smiling as I hugged her and picked her up spinning her around "your much stronger now I love your hair now and your voice and your album" demi said all in one sentence I just started laughing.

"thank you but you have no idea how much I missed you" I said as I pulled away and putting her down "no as much as me" demi said "who's this " she said looking at Lauren "demi this is my girlfriend Lauren Lauren this demi my cousin" I said smiling having my hand on her waist "hi its so nice to meet you and a huge fan of your music me and my sisters covered a few of your songs" Lauren said demi smiled and pulled her into a hug "its nice to meet you to and thank for being a fan and for your support " demi said I smiled "alex!!!!" I heard from two people "dems you didn't tell me Dallas and Maddie were here" I said smiling before getting tackled into hugs I hugged them I really did miss demi Maddie and Dallas but we all got busy with life and our careers "mad and Dal" I said "alex your so big" Dallas said "dude we need to go skateboarding sometime" mad said "yes we do" I said " I mean the last time we saw each other I was like 10" I said

Lauren POV: seeing alex smiling like this was making me happy a lot of people were here from fifth harmony to Bea miller demi lovato and Becky and Shawn , the band and mama a ,Simon ,me and my family and some of Alex's family.

she was talking to everyone smiling and laughing "what you thinking " Dani asked as she sat next me I smiled "how happy alex is right now" i said "mm yea looks happy with Becky alright" lisa said I looked at her confused she pointed to where alex was talking with Becky and laughing the look in her eyes was different "they are just friends" I said "yes because friends are like that" lisa said looking at alex where he was chuckling at something Becky said and nodding his head "he is just talking with her" I said "come on alex just sing random lyrics" I heard Becky say "ugh alright fine just you know shy" alex said "come on" Becky said smiling holding alex's hand "fine alright" alex said as he started a random beat.
"ya ya oh her eyes got that shine in them to that smile on her face whoa ya her smiling can make me forget everything ya ya she don't know but she got me feeling sometime of way oh she don't know" alex sang as everyone started clapping including Becky "whoa ale that was good " Becky said smiling "ha thank you beck's " alex said rubbing the back of his neck lisa looked at me "so just friends" lisa said "mhm ya " I said knowing what I was gone do later
*a few hours later*
Alex POV: we just got home its 12 the party end a while back uhg we leave tomorrow for tour im actually quite excited just tired I took a shower and changed and went into bed to fall asleep soon lauren walked in I wrapped my arm around her "goodnight babe" I said kissing her I tried to pull only being pulled back I kissed her confused soon enough she was on my lap kissing me she went do to my neck "ah lauren" I said trying to stop her "lauren!" I said a bit louder she pulled away "what?" She asked "what are you doing" I asked confused "what you think its been 4 months come on" she said "what? No lauren I'm tired I leave tomorrow for tour just let's sleep alright " I said "alex come on " lauren said "babe I'm tired I have to get up early and I have a show tomorrow after that I'm gone and I come back in April " I said "your point made you came back in April plus I know you want to and I mean its our last night together" she said as she ran her nails though my hair and pulled it.