the fight

First off that's how alex cut her hair and Bea Miller is gonna be in the story.

Laurens POV:I woke up next to alex with her arm wrapped around my waist and her lightly snoring next to me. Funny thing is we didn't do anything all we did was watch movies and eat junk food I smiled I really did miss her. her hair was messed up in a sleepy way I laughed to myself still thinking how my sisters will react to her cutting her hair. I took in ever thing from he jaw line that was clunched to her arms that were getting muscle to her lips that were parted a little bit to the scare on her eyebrow. Suddenly her eyes opened "how long have you been looking at me" she said her voice low and raspy "a while" I said "hmm nice to know" she said as she pecked my lips and got up "that's all I get" I said "yeah" she said as she went into the closest "alex!" I said next I think I know she was on top of me looking into my eyes "yes" she said I pouted my lips she smiled and leaned down to kiss me I put my hands around her neck and went to her hair and pulled it "ah ow " she said I smiled she pulled back "what was that for" she said "for not giving me a kiss" I said and pushed her off of me "well then " she said as she got up and went to the bathroom I heard the shower turned on I layed back down and turned on the TV when I heard a bling sound I turned and it was Alex's phone it was a text. I picked it up the contact had a name it said Bea with a heart emoji and a kiss face one I rasied my eyebrow confused I opened the text on went thought all the texts
Bea: last was fun hope we can do it again ;)
Alex: HA of course whenever;)
That was two days after I left
Alex: bored come over?:)
Bea: be right over ;)
A week after I left
There was a picture of them together alex had her arm around her waist while the girl had her hand on alex stomach laughing
I kept going thought all the texts she even went to alex's football game but one caught my eye.
Bea: your literally the best thing that has ever happened to me I swear being away from you is making me so lost
Bea: I feel like I lost part of me.
Alex: I know how you feel but we will be together soon yeah and we will finsh it later I love you get some sleep
Bea: I love you to ok I can't wait night
That was three days old I felt tears on my eyes I started crying how could she do this to me I thought the recent text said
Bea: I'm in town be ready there in 1 hour :)
I just left the phone and called Zack crying alex was still in the shower "hello" he said "Zack" I said my voice cracking "lauren what's wrong?" He said "come and pick me up please Zack I'm still here at Alex's house" I said still crying "I'm going lauren I'm already on my way hang tight ok" he said hanging up. I just sat there crying on the bed she cheated on me I gave her everything she was my first I cryed more thinking of that the door to the bathroom opened and alex was fully dressed she saw me "lauren baby what's wrong what happened" she said walking towards me "don't touch me alex " I said getting mad "what happened" she said "you cheating on me !" I yelled "what? No lauren I'm not" she said soon was holding me "let go of me alex " I said hitting her chest and scratching her "lauren let me explain" she said trying to get a hold of my hands I slipped her I was shocked alex didn't let me go she grabbed my wrist "your hurting me Alex"I said "well if you shut up and let me explain" alex said "what alex that you had sex with her and " I didn't get to finish my sentence because I felt a sharp sting on my cheek I looked at her while holding my cheek as on right on time Zack opened the door "lauren are you ok" he said walking towards me I was crying and holding my cheek "come on" he said as he got my stuff "alex " he said and sighed she just nodded her head I looked at her her eyes were dark her face was red and she had scratches all over.

Alex POV: once Zack and Lauren left I clunched my jaw and punched the wall I yelled in pain "alex!" I heard her voice raspy as always "alex!" I heard her yell again "in my room bea" I yelled back holding my hand my door opened "alex what the hell why does it look like you got attached by a damn raccoon" she said I just chuckled "she thought we were together" I said "if only she knew" Bea said "but let's get your mind off things yeah and we will explain later" she said "oh what the hell let's go " I said as I got up and pulled her into a hug. If your wondering who bea is she Bea Miller from x-factor the show with demi lovato and you know fifth harmony but that season I got to meet fifth harmony bea and everyone else but me and bea clicked we talked for a few months and even dated just we got busy and we broke up but we stayed friends but we have been talking more I have been trying to help her write a song for her album but as we parked I noticed it was tattoo shop I smirked already knowing what I wanted bea looked at me and smirked as well as we both went inside.

Laurens POV: once we left alex house Zack dropped me off at mine and said to text him if. I needed anything and that he was sorry I just nodded my head and said thank you . my parents were out of town with my brothers only my sisters were home I unlocked the door and went inside I heard laughter and yelling come from the living room I slowly walked towards them once I got there all eyes where on me and everything died down "Lauren" lisa said I just started crying "Lauren what happened" amy said "she cheated on me" I said still crying "did she hit you" Katherine asking I nodded "but I was hitting her and screaching her and I slipped her and were yelling at each other" I said "and she wanted me to let her explain but I kept yelling at her and I said she had sex with that girl and she hit me " I said "she still should have not hit you laur " amy said " is that a Hickey" Lisa said "yes" I said why lie I thought they already mad as it is "did she force you or you give in or what happened Lauren" Christina asking with her arms crossed I knew she was mad the most I signed "this was not the first time we had sex before we left on tour just I never told you guys and we had sex yesterday" I said Christina sighed "she is 17 christina we can't baby her forever " Katherine said " I know but still" Christina said "who was the girl " Dani asked on her phone and speaking for the first time since I got here "bea I didn't get her last name " I said "your so stupid laur you should have let her explain she is with Bea Miller they are writing a song together " Dani said showing me a picture on her phone everyone gathered around and it was on Snapchat alex had her arm around her shoulder and bea was making a weird face and it said writing a song together then it went to a video alex was sitting on a chair and guy was drawing something on her wrist bea was laughing and alex said I can't believe I'm doing this next one was the sound of a pen she was getting tattoo and then a picture of it I was shocked next was a picture of her bea they got matching tattoos. "Wow she cut her hair" Lisa said I looked at her "well" everyone said "but she went her football games and party's" I said Dani rolled eyes and gave us her phone these pictures were on Instagram there was the picture I saw of them I clicked on it it said so glad we could see each other again after 3 years and we got to dress up together happy hallowen I saw where alex had her arm around her waist and bea had her hand on her stomach and was laughing the next one was alex had black slacks a button up shirt with a tie and bea was in dress my date since I didn't have one last minute bff goals.
I signed as I handed her the phone back "she is bea Miller from the x-factor" Dani said "maybe you should have let her explain" Christian said then there was a knock on the door.

A/N: oooo what you guys think? Who is at the door?